trip and fall

I excitedly woke up the next morning knowing I would meet om&m today
my loves.
aHhhhhhH
I got up and showered deciding not to fry my hair for the occasion letting the curls be free
I put on a black skirt and a glamour kills shirt alex got me for my birthday.
I didn't give a single fuck that you could see my beautifully healing scars.
I wanted to show off my tattoo for the world to see. I pulled on a pair of red doc Martians and thigh high socks because I best be looking my best. I threw on some makeup and damn I looked good. you've got to look yourself in the mirror everyday and go "wow bitch slay my life" and you'll start to believe it man.
I skipped downstairs and of course none of the boys were up so I decided to be the bomb ass bitch I am and make breakfast.
I made eggs, bacon, and ego waffles because I couldn't be bothered to actually make waffles.
the aroma must of knocked reality back into the boys because they soon were piling into the table waiting to be fed.
"aren't I the greatest" I hummed
I revived a series of grunts in return
after everyone was dressed and ready we headed to the show. we got there early to chill and I was anything but chill.
I told myself I wouldn't cry.
I promised myself.
we all know I'm not the best at promises.
lmao.
I cried a bit.
"dude that's such a sick tat" Austin crouched down to peak at it some more.
"you got that when you were 14?" Alan laughed
"fake IDs are a beautiful thing" I laughed
"you don't still have one do you?" alex looked concerned
"shhh that's for me to know" I whispered
they are chuckled and alex shook his head.
"oh by the way after the show I have a little surprise for you for your birthday from me and the boys" Austin winked at me and I lowkey melted but I had to keep it together.
soon the show started and we all sat side stage singing along and fucking around and Jack started to push me as I stood up and I flew into the stage.
Austin stops singing all of a sudden
"how's the weather down there halo" he laughed into the microphone
"is that a short joke or a clumsy joke?" I shook my head
the crowd erupted in laughter
"hazel gaskarth everyone. catch her on tour with your favorite hooligans all time low" he screamed and the crowd went even crazier while Austin helped me up and I brushed myself off.
the boys were snickering from side stage
rian filmed me falling and put clumsy by fergie behind it and tweeted it.
fergie herself even favorited his masterpiece
after the show Austin ran with his gazelle legs to their bus and came back with a box.
he set the box down and it started to move.
I freaked out and Jack screamed.
but I opened it to reveal a small kitten
"awhH" I cried as I picked her up
"Alan picked her out" Austin smiled while Alan smiled smugly
"I shall name her nala then. nala barakittie"
"is that my name backwards?" Alan laughed
"shhhh don't question it" I whispered petting the small cat.
we laughed and hung out for a little while longer before heading the pet smart and then to home.
the small orange cat slept on my feet that night and again I was at peace.