Hazel lotus grey is the name being a boss ass bitch is my game

The name is hazel lotus grey . I'm 14 and 4 11'' . I know I'm short okay . I'm a ginger and probably as white as a piece of paper . I have been in and out of foster homes for the last 2 years considering the fact I'm annoying . My dad died when I was 11 my mom soon followed when I was 12. No one would take me in because "I drove my mom to her suicide" But what about me ? I've been so fucking alone . No one loves me . The only thing that's keeping me on this god forsaken earth is music . It's my heart and soul . My personal items besides my very few clothes are a photo album, a shoe box full of memories, my notebook, and my guitar. My social worker is pretty rad . She has fire truck red hair and her name is Cara . She's helped me a lot . My first foster parents abused me and when she found out she was livid . Her face was as red as her hair like no joke . I have to go to her office today because she has "big news" these twat waffles are probably dumping me to the next foster home .

"Good to see you hazel. How have you been ?" cara asked

"You too . Well I'm breathing so I guess that's okay ."

" lighten up negative Nacy "

" lightbulb on " I said With the darkest smile possible

" anyways I have a solution to your foster home problem since this is what your 5th in 2 months . "

" does this involve me running away to a secret place where kurt Cobain is still alive . "

"Close but no cigar . Someone wants to adopt you !" She squealed

" hahahahahahahahahahaha good joke" i replied in amused

" his name is Alexander William Gaskarth ." She smirked

"He's a good singer . I like that band . Oh my . "

"He's on his way over here to meet you"

"Someone pinch me.... Owe
I didn't mean literally you waffle twat ."

"That wasn't me" she laughed

"Hi I'm Alexander William Gaskarth but most people call me Alex . Well everyone does. I'm the waffle twat who pinched you . "

"I hate my slef ." I whispered under my breath