lots of tears and promises

ps. the picture is kinda what I imagine hazel looking like . xoxox

I got into Alex's Car and the first thing he says is
"I did not know you played guitar my love"

"I'm not very good." I say shyly

"we'll now that you are apart of a family full of musicians who are friends with a whole damn lot of musicians you are going to know how to be a one man band ."

I chuckled nervously .

this is something I need to ask .
"Alex do you think I'm a freak?" I blurted fast and squeaky

"why would you think that ?"

"because of the rehab and the meds . how many foster homes I've been through ." I sigh

"darling , you were strong enough to go through rehab , you helped yourself ."

"we'll dammit rehab didn't do a dam thing for my depression . sure I quit the drugs but I did that for Presley . My depression is consuming me Alex , and one day I'm going to let it ."

"hazel it's going to be okay ."

"DAMN IT . it's not going to be okay Alex . how would you feel if everyone in your family blames you for your mothers death . they won't even adopt me or call me . nothing damn it . the selfish bitch left me with no one . " I started to cry . mentally slapping myself for opening up to Alex .

"hazel , I can't say I understand what your going through all the way . but I want to help you . I want to help you help yourself . I want you to kick depressions ass . "

"Alex ..."

"yes ?"

"I love you ."

"I love you too ."

I knew at this moment in time . Alexander William Gaskarth was not letting me go, and he was going to help me . I'm not sure how I feel about it but he cares more than my family ever did already .