id rather eat shit

I took a couple deep breaths and walked into the house .

"DAMMNIT WHERE THE HELL COULD SHE BE?" I hear a frustrated Alex scream

"she just needed to cool down it will be okay ." jack patted his friends shoulder

"NO, this is all your fault. YOU were the one who helped her due her hair . YOU are responsible for this." Alex screamed getting into Alex's face

jack looked like he might cry .
I had to step in, even if it would kill me.

"HEY YOU ! Id rather eat shit then have someone get in jacks face like that . if I ever see you talk to jack like that again, I'll shove your dick into a blender and feed it to you like a milk shake . You will not blame this on him . My body is WOW my body so I can do as I please with it . JAck was only assisting me with becoming more comfortable in my own skin . if you even cared about how I felt about myself . or about the scars that burry deep within my body . or the countless nights I sit and wonder about killing myself . BUT OH WAIT YOUR TO BUSY JACKING OFF TO THE THOUGHT OF YOUR CONCEDED, self centered mind. IF YOU DONT MIND IM GOING TO FUCKING BED . adios bitch . " I screamed before I realized I had told them about self harm .
I went to run up stairs and Alex grabbed my hand harshly .

"what are you gonna do ? hit me? just like you hit jack when you were such a fucking drunk ." I snarl and everyone gasps

"how did you?" Alex gapes

"that's what jack talks about in his sleep . haven't you noticed . you fucked with his head ." I yell .

everyone looks pissed .

"I think you need to find somewhere else to stay tonight." rian said more as a demand then a question

I ran into my room and cried myself to sleep . and dreamt of my mother .