found again

I woke up and Max wasn't in here so I examined the damage done,
my leg was still bent in a gross, unnatural angle. my chest was covered in little bruises and hickies alike. the mirror on the wall showed me there was a handprint mark on my face from where he hit me.

I look a wreck.

suddenly I heard the door start to unlock,
I quickly pretended to be asleep as I heard Max sit down in the chair by my bed.

"you're so beautiful hazel, But you aren't mine." he whispered

"you make my head spin and my heart swell even when you're yelling profanities at me."

"I wish you the best, and I am not the best but I can't let you go."

"you're everything I need, my oxygen, my life. I thought I lost you last night." 

he continued to talk to me as if he thought I was awake.

until I heard a loud bang that made Max and I jump up simultaneously.

"get your sorry ass down here boy" I heard an angry alex scream

"ALEX HELP ME" I screamed starting to cry again

Max ran over to me and hit me upside the head
"shut it bitch." he whispered and ran out the door.

I heard people starting to fight and a sudden,
"Jack go find her." from alex as I started to cry harder

suddenly I heard the lock click and Jack was running to my side instantly

"Jacky, help me, my leg is broken, I don't have a shirt help." I tremble not being able to hold anything back anymore as Jack unties me and gives me his sweatshirt.

"I'm calling the police right now hazel, Max can't hurt you anymore babe. shhhh breathe haz." he holds me as he calls 911 telling them what's happened.

"TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN, I DARE YOU LITTLE PUNK" alex screamed as I heard something hit the ground

"again? I already did it, so many times, her body is mine." he laughs as something else hits the ground

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T KILL YOU" alex screams as Jack picks me up bridal style and carries me down the stairs trying to get to the car.

"HAZEL YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU REMEMBER. FOREVER. YOU'RE MINE." Max stops fighting and starts to cry, screaming at me.

which gave alex the opportunity to grab his arms and punch him in the face, knocking him unconscious.
alex picked up Max and we headed outside as we saw the police pull up.

they took Max and put him in the car and I headed into the ambulance with Jack and alex promised he'd meet us there,
he just needed some air.

AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~
do y'all ship hazel with anyone/ or want her to be with anyone. but yay hazel is alive !!!!! also vote and comment babes !!!!