Logan Story Part 51

Logan Story (Part 51)

*Your POV*

Maximilian looks me up and down then shakes his head. It was obvious that he was crying.

"Why" he whispered.

I didn't answer.

"Why" he whispers. "Why did you do this to me!" he shouts.

"Max, I don't want to go trough this with you again, please leave"

"I'll leave, but you're coming with me"

Maximilian roughly grabs my arm and pulls me out of the suite. He drags me out of the hotel and into his car. Before I had the chance to get out he starts driving away.

"Max what the hell are you doing!" I shout at him.

"I told you, you were gonna be with me and that's how it's gonna be. You and I will be together forever (YN) so start getting used to it!"

"I hate you! And I'll never be with you did you hear me!"

Maximilian looks at me and smiles.

"You're on denial" he says.

"Denial? Are you out of your mind or something? I hate you Max."

"No you don't" he smiles.

"You're crazy" I say shaking my head.

*Logan's POV*

I walk out of the shower and don't find (YN) in the bedroom. I change and walk to the living room but she wasn't there.

"(YN)?!" I shout.

No reply. I knock on the other bathroom's door yet still no answer. I realized that the door was open. I walk out of the suite but she was no where to be found.

"(YN)!" I shout again. "Where are you...?" I whisper running my fingers trough my hair.

*Your POV*

"I made a special dinner for you and me. Tonight is going to be special"

"Why can't you understand that I don't want anything to do with you Max, I don't want to be with you."

He didn't reply, he just kept driving with that stupid smile on his face.

"You will be mine" he whispers.

"I'm no where close to being yours"

"You will be one way or another."

"What are you going to force me or what" I say.

"Forcing you no? But if that's what it takes then yes, I will force you, but keep in mind that tonight you will be mine"