Logan Story Part 46

Logan Story (Part 46)

*Your POV*

I groan and let go of his hand. I don't think Maximilian saw us holding hand. Logan puts his hands in his front pockets and leans forwards. I run my fingers through my hair as I walk up to Maximilian.

"What is he doing here?" Maximilian yells.

"Max relax -"

"No! I want him out of here"

"Look Max I was invited here... I've even got an invitation"

Maximilian's eyes widen when Logan pulls out the invitation.

"How the he'll did you get that!" Maximilian points at Logan.

I had my hands pressed up against his chest holding him back.

"Why you care" Logan yells.

"I don't want you near MY girlfriend!!"

"Why!" Logan asks.

People were starting to gather around all three of us.

"Because she's mine now! You have no right to be near her!"

"Are you scared I'm gonna take her away from you huh?!?" Logan shouts. "You know she's still got feelings for me and you're scared she'll come back to me in a heart beat!"

"Shut up!"

"Why cause I'm saying the truth!!"

"She's with me for a reason! Because she loves me!"

Logan laughs.

"Dude please! She don't love you! You don't know what the hell you're talking about!"

""Logan why don't you just get the hell out of here and out of her life! She was happy until you showed up?"

"Oh is that so?" Logan smiles. " Ask her Max, ask her how happy she is now that she saw me!"

Maximilian looks down at me then back at Logan.

"(YN) move" Maximilian says.

"No Max, stop it!"

"Don't defend him!" he shouts at me.

"I'm not defending him I'm trying to stop you guys from fighting again! Remember what he did to you last time!"

"Well watch me beat his ass this time!"

Maximilian pushes me to the side and runs up to Logan. Before he could reach Logan Alexander stops him.

"Get off of me Alex!" Maximilian shouts.

"Max relax"

"I wan him out of here... NOW!" Max shouts.

Alexander let's go of Maximilian and I run up to him.

"Max please stop" I tell him.

"(YN) tell him" Logan said.

I look at Logan with a confused look.

"Tell me what" Maximilian asks.

"Tell him how we made out a couple of minutes ago. How you said you didn't care about Max what so ever"

Maximilian looks at me.

"Is that true?"

"Max I -"

"She loves me Max, NOT YOU!" Logan shouts as there are security guards taking him out of the ball room.

Maximilian stares at me for a couple of minutes, he then turns towards Logan.

"Stop" Maximilian shouts.

The security guards stop and Logan looks at us. Maximilian walks up to Logan and punches him.

"Go to hell!" Max shouts in Logan's face. "(YN) will NEVER go back to you, I'll make sure of it"