Logan Story Part 25

Logan Story (Part 25)

*Your POV*

I step out of the shower with just my bathrobe on.

"Wow" I say when Logan steps in the room.

"What" he asks confused.

"You look so..."

"Hot" he smiled.

I laugh and walk up to him. He was wearing a suit with a red tie.

"I was thinking you should wear something red" he says pecking my lips.

"Hmm, ok"

I give him a passionate kiss before walking towards the closet and picking out my dress. Logan comes from behind and wraps his arms around my waist. I feel him bring his hands up a little higher and try to untie my bathrobe. I turn around and holds his hands.

"No" I whisper in his ear.

He groans and kisses my neck before stepping back.

"I'll be in the living room" he says stepping out of the room.

I smile and look trough my clothes. I find a short sleeveless red cocktail dress. I grab it and place it on the bed. I walk to the mirror and start doing my hair. I decided to do curl my hair, I put on my make up but just a little, to make it look natural. I decide to wear red lipstick to make my lips stand out. Finally I put on my red dress, and my black heels. I go to the big mirror that allows me to see myself from head to toe. I run my hands trough my curves. This dress made my body curves stand out. I take a deep breath and walk out of the room and into the living room.

*Logan's POV*

I hear (YN) coming, her stepping on the wooden floor let me know she was coming. I stand up, fix my tie before turning around. My mouth drops open when I see (YN).

"You... You look... Gorgeous" I say looking at her up and down.

I bet I probably looked like an idiot right now. Alright, so my plan was to seduce (YN), make her fall in love with me then leave her just like Kendall did with my sister. But... I think my plan was failing because I might be falling for her... And falling pretty hard... I mean, who wouldn't fall for her. She's amazingly beautiful. I get a hold of myself and walk up to her. I take her by her waist and pull her close to me. She smiles and loosely wraps her arms around my neck. I let my head hover over hers as I stare down at her lips. I see her biting her bottoms lip then my eyes meet hers.

"You're a real tease you know that" I say.

I wanted so bad to be with her. To make her mine. But if I was still going with my plan I had to avoid having sex with her. That would be going to far, I couldn't have sex with her and just leave her. That was the only reason why I still didn't have any intimate relations with her. I was brought out of m thoughts when she kissed me. Her soft lips against mine was the only thing I was thinking about.

"You've got lipstick all over your lips" she says running her index finger over my lips.

"I don't mind" I smile.

"Come on Logan, let's go" she laughs.

She entwines her fingers with mine and leads me out the door.

"Are you ready for this" she asks as we get in the car.

"Well I'm not all too excited about this" I say.

"Neither am I" she laughs softly.

"Well, let's get this over with" I say starting the car engine and driving away.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it took me long to post. Ive been busy. & thank you all for reading,voting,& commenting. It really means a lot. xxx