Logan Story Part 50

Logan Story (Part 50)

*Your POV*

I wake up in the morning and I'm lying down in the bed. Logan was lying down next to me with his arms wrapped around me. I smile and start to think about what happened last night... Logan made love to me... I stare at Logan as he's sleeping. I touch his lips with my index finger and he hugs me tighter. I smile and he opens his eyes.

"Morning" he whispers leaning in to kiss me.

"Morning" I reply.

"How'd you sleep" he asks.

I just gaze at him not answering his question. He smiles and holds me closer to him.

"Logan... last night was wonderful. It was so perfect" I whisper. "I enjoyed every last minute"

He smiles at my words.

"I enjoyed every last mine as well. Last night couldn't have been better" he replies.

"I love you Logan... I love you so much"

"I love you more (YN), more than you can ever imagine"

Listening to Logan tell me he loves me, pleased me. Never had I been as happy as I am right now. Logan woke feelings in me that I didn't even know existed. Logan leans in to kiss me and I close my eyes enjoying his sweet scent, and the lovable touch of his lips on mine. He smiles and leans back.

"Would you like to make breakfast together or order room service" he asks.

"Hm, room service. More time for us" I smile.

He smiles, raises one eye brow and kisses me again.

"Alright then" he says lying back down.

"Logan" I say.

He doesn't respond, he just looks at me.

"When are we going back to California? We've been here for over two months now. I have to go to school" I laugh.

"I was thinking tonight."

"I'm also worried about Kendall. He hasn't called me"

"Have you called him?"

"No"

He laughs and grabs his phone that was one the night stand.

"Why don't you call him now?"

"Hm... no, maybe later" I say.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

He puts his phone back and hugs me.

"I love you" he repeats.

"I adore it when you tell me that"

"It's only the truth" he says before kissing my cheek.

He picks up the room phone and calls for room service.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower" He says when he hangs up. "Would you care to join?" He gives me a flirty looks.

"Hm, I'd love too but I'll just wait here in case room service shows up"

"Ok then" he smiles.

I kneel on the bed and pull him in for a kiss. He gently pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me kissing me passionately.

"I'll be back" he says leaving.

I smile and stare at him as he walks away. I lay back down and just stare up at the ceiling, I was still thinking about what happened last night. I still couldn't believe it... Logan made love to me and... and it was remarkable. As I was thinking about last night I hear a knock on the door. I hurriedly get up, put on the bathrobe that was lying on the counter and go open the door.

"Max" I gasp