Logan Story Part 15

*Logan's POV*

Instead of backing away from her, or pushing her away I kissed her back. I bring my hand behind her head and push myself closer to her. She places her hands on my chest and tugs on my shirt trying to get me closer to her. I realize what were doing and I back away from her.

"I'm sorry" Jacqueline said.

"Uh... it's ok..."

She opens the door and quickly slips out.

"Thanks for the ride" she said before slamming the door shut.

"Yeah..."

I watch her as she walks inside her house. I lean against the seat and let out a loud groan.

*Your POV*

Kendall and I are still talking about this whole Logan situation. He's still trying to get me to forget about him.

"Kendall, it's the past. Why don't you let it go and just let me be with Logan. Either way, you shouldn't even be mad! Logan should be the mad one for what you did to his sister, and he seems to of already let it go."

"I just don't want you near him (YN)"

"Give me one good reason why Kendall..."

He stays quiet for a few seconds before answering me.

"Cause I'm scared that he's going to do the same thing with you that I did with his sister. I don't want that"

I thought about what Kendall just said... he could have a point. I mean... Logan could only be dating me so he could get back at Kendall for what he did to his sister. But then again, he seems to really like me.

"He's not you Kendall" I say before walking away.

I wasn't going to let Kendall take me away from Logan... not him, not anyone.

*Logan's POV*

As I'm driving away my phone rings, it was (YN).

"Hey" I answer.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Driving home from school"

"At this time?"

"I got detention"

"Why?" she asks, she sounds concerned.

"My first period teacher saw me at my locker and well you know, she was asking me why I didn't show up to class so she gave me detention."

"Aw" she laughed.

"Don't laugh" I say smiling.

"I'm sorry"

"It's cool, so what are you up too?"

"Just got done talking to Kendall."

"Oh... about what we talked about?"

"yeah"

"What happened."

"He said that I need to stay away from you."

"He's still telling you that?"

"Yeah..."

"And what are you going to do"

"Logan can I ask you something?"

"Anything" I reply.

I hear her sigh, then I know it's something serious.

"Are you... are you just dating me to get back at Kendall for what he did to your sister?" she asked.