Logan Story Part 49

"My Dream Became My Reality"

Logan Story (Part 49)

*Your POV*

"Wait... you're gonna take me to Logan?"

"Yeah why not?"

"But, Max is your friend and - "

"Do you want to go with him or not?"

I smile and run after him. We get in his car and he drives off.

"I'm still wondering why Max isn't looking for me?" I ask as he's driving.

"I told him I was gonna go talk to you, he told me to not let you go any where."

"But - "

"Yeah, he's gonna kill me when he finds out" he laughs.

"Thank you..." I whisper.

"Don't mention it. I know what true love feels like, and I'm glad to help you and Logan get together"

"I... I don't know how to thank you"

"Just don't get near Max again" he said

"Don't worry" I assure him. "Wait, all my stuff are back at Max's hotel"

"Do you wanna stop there first?" he asks.

"You know... I'd rather not risk it."

"Alright"

Alexander keeps driving to the hotel where Logan was staying at. I couldn't wait to see him, hug him and kiss him again. I roll my window down, rest my head against the seat and let the fresh air blow my hair back. I smile the whole time just thinking about Logan.

*Logan's POV*

I'm sitting outside on the balcony just looking up at the stars thinking about (YN). After a whole month it had been nice to see her again. Feeling her lips against mine had been the best feeling ever in a long time. I smile and close my eyes just playing back what happened a couple of hours ago. I was awaken from my thoughts when there was a loud knock on my door. I slowly make my way to the door and open it only to have (YN) jump into my arms.

"Logan" she whispers in my ear.

I close my eyes and take in her sweet scent. I stroke her hair all the way down to hear back and bury my face in between her shoulders and neck. She lightly kisses my neck and hugs me tighter. I open my eyes and see Alexander standing at the front door.

"Thanks" I tell him.

"No problem bro, just make sure to get out of here before Max finds out. He'll kill us both."

"Got you" I reply hugging (YN) tighter.

She leans back, holds my face in her hands and kisses me like crazy. I smile and hold her back.

"Hold on" I whisper.

I walk up to Alexander and thank him again for bringing her back. After that he leaves and (YN) and I are left alone. I close the door and turn around to face her. she was standing there in front of my eyes, she looked like an angel. She looks at me then looks down.

"Come here" I smile.

She slowly makes he way towards me and hugs me.

"Does it hurt" she asked touching my lip.

"Just a little"

She leans in and kisses me.

"Does that make it better" she whispers.

"Oh yes.. a lot better"

She smiles and starts to kiss me passionately. I hold her arms and keep them down not letting her hug me, I just wanted to feel her lips against mine.

"Lets go"

Without asking questions she follows me as I lead her outside to the beach. Were holding hands without saying anything. When were near the water I turn to face her and just stare at her. The wind blows and little strands of hair cover her face. I remove them and place them behind her ear.

"You're so beautiful" I whisper.

She brings her hands up and rests it on my cheek.

"Logan..."

"Yes"

"I love you" she whispers.

I smile and look down at her lips. Slowly I lean in until our lips meet. She gently wraps her arms around my neck. I place one arm behind her back and the other is behind her head, I smoothly start to lower her down to the sand with me on top of her. We don't break the kiss at all, she's running her fingers trough my hair as she wraps one leg around my waist. I lean back and stare into her eyes.

"I love you more" I whisper back.

She smiles and kisses my forehead. I lift her back making her arc and I unzip her dress. She looks down at my chest and starts to unbutton my shirt. Her hands gradually caressing my chest as she does so. As she unbuttons the last button she brings her gaze back up to me and smiles. I kiss her cheek then move down to her lips. I completely remove her dress and as kindly as I could, I caress her body. (YN) brings her hands down and starts to unbutton my pants, her hands moved so smoothly. As she's doing this she's kissing my neck and I'm stroking her arm. Today was going to be the night (YN) and I would become one...