Logan Story Part 28

Logan Story (Part 28)

*Your POV*

Logan takes my hand in his. I see his eyes start to water.

"It's just that..." he starts. "(YN) it's complicated"

"Well explain to me so I can understand" I say.

I walk to the bed and sit down. Logan takes a seat next to me.

"Tell me" I repeat.

He sighs and hides his face in his hands.

"(YN) you know how things are at my house... My parents never spend any time with me and I've seen my dad hit my mom once or twice." he says. "No one is ever there for me and well there was no one to tell me not to do drugs and well doing drugs made me feel good. It made me feel happy and alive"

I stare at him without saying a word. He's looking down at the ground. I sigh and place my hand on his back. Logan looks at me and I lean in to kiss him. He holds my face and deepens the kiss.

"Aren't you mad?"

"Logan... I'm upset that you're doing this. But I understand your situation. But..." I place my hand on his cheek. "But I'm here for you now. I'll be here to show you how important you are and I will do my best to keep you happy. You'll have no reason to be doing drugs any more to make you happy because I swear I'll make you happy"

*Logan's POV*

Hearing (YN) say all of this made me happy. This was the reason why I was starting to fall for her. I didn't know if it was a good thing that I was falling for her but... I'm falling for her. I look down at her lips and slowly I start leaning in. She smiles and meets me half way. I kiss her like I'ver never kissed her before. I lean forwards making her lay down on the bed. She holds my face pulling me closer to her.

"Swear to me that you will NEVER do any stupid drugs again" she whispers against my lips.

I lean down and kiss her once more before answering.

"Swear that you'll never leave my side" I say.

"Really Logan" she smiles.

"What" I peck her lips.

"Ok I swear" she said. "Now you"

"I swear" I say placing my forehead on hers.

"Good"

"(YN)" I say. "You... Are the most amazing girl ever. I always dreamed of finding a girl who would be there for me, care for me and never leave my side. And look, you came into my life" I place her hair behind her ear. "Your my dream come true... My dream finally became my reality. And I have to say I'm very pleased"

She smiles and hugs me.

"Means a lot that you're telling me this"

"It's only the truth"

I lean down and kiss her. She stands up and holds my hands.

"I need to go make myself some breakfast." She says.

"Want me to help?"

"Hm I'd love that, but you should go shower so you feel better. You still look a little off" she laughed.

"I guess that would help, I've still got a bit of a headache"

She pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top f me. She leans down and kisses my neck up to my lips. She softly bites my lips then peck my lips one more time.

"I'll see you in a few minutes" she says standing up and walking out of the room.

I head into the shower. Talking to (YN) made me feel better and knowing that she understood made me happy. She was sweet, beautiful, understanding, caring, and a great kisser. How could I possibly not fall for her? I think my plan was done. I was going to stay with her because I liked her, not because of my own revenge. When I get out of the shower I hear the doorbell. Confused of who it could be I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room. To my surprise... I see (YN) talking to Maximilian.