Logan Story Part 9

Logan Story (Part 9)

*Your POV*

I throw my hand over Jasmine's mouth. Both her and I run towards the couch and hide on the corner, right in between the couch and the wall.

"What if he catches us" Jasmine whispered.

"Shhh" I say putting my index finger over my lips.

She lays against the wall and I peek over to see if he was still there.

"What is he doing" Jasmine whispers.

I just nod my head letting her know she had to be quiet. I watch as Kendall pours himself a glass of water and turns the kitchen light off again. I wait a few minutes before coming out.

"That was so close!" Jasmine says holding my arm.

I sigh in relief and look at her.

"Too close" I whisper.

*Logan's POV*

I watch (YN) and Jasmine walk out of the house and make their way to my car.

"Hi Logan" Jasmine says as she opens the backseat door and steps inside.

"Hey" I reply.

I stare at (YN) when she opens the passenger seat. She was wearing a short, strapless dress. Her hair was down into beautiful curls. She sits down and closes the door.

"Hey" She smiles as she turns to face me.

I didn't have anything to say, she left me without any words. She looked amazing, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Hi" I reply after a while.

"Is this ok?" she asks.

"Perfect" I say looking at her up and down again.

She gives me a slight smile then looks away. I clear my throat and start the car.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Mhhm" I hear Jasmine say.

"Yeah" (YN) says.

I start driving away. I just wanted to stare at (YN), admire her beauty. After a 30 minute drive we finally reach Carlos' house. Jasmine steps out of the car and (YN) follows. I turn the car off and head to the other side where (YN) and Jasmine where at. I take (YN)'s hand in mine and she smiles.

"James should be inside" I tell Jasmine.

"I am not going in there alone" Jasmine replies.

I smile and start walking. Jasmine and (YN) follow close behind.

"Logan!" I hear Carlos shout.

"What's up" I say.

"Glad you could make it" he says. He looks behind me. "And they are" he smiles.

"Oh" I turn around. "Carlos this is (YN) and Jasmine, (YN), Jasmine this is Carlos"

"Nice meeting you guys" Carlos says

"Nice to meet you too" Jasmine and (YN) say at the same time.

"Well make yourself at home" Carlos said.

"Hey where's James?"

"Right here" I hear him say from behind.

(YN), Jasmine and I turn around. James was just barely walking in through the front door.

"Hey guys" James says.

*Your POV*

After James greets everyone he takes Jasmine out back. Carlos leaves to talk to the rest of the guests in the house. Logan and I were left alone now. I feel him hold my hand a gain.

"Come with me" he whispers in my ear.