Logan Story Part 41

Logan Story (Part 41)

*Your POV*

It has been over a week now. Maximilian and I have started dating. I haven't heard from Logan. It's as if he has forgotten about me. Though I guess it was a good thing... That way I was actually gonna be able to forget about him. Not having him close, and not knowing anything about him made it easier to forget about him. I was still in Hawaii with Maximilian, Jacqueline and her boyfriend Alexander. I didn't even know if Logan was still in Hawaii. For all I knew he could already be back in California.

"(YN) are you almost ready" I hear Maximilian ask.

"Yes, almost" I reply.

We were going to a family party that was going to be held in a ball room here in Hawaii. Maximilian walks in the room and stares at me.

"Don't you look beautiful" he says holding my waist from behind.

I turn around and he kisses me.

"Thanks" I say.

"I'll wait for you in the living room" he says.

He kisses me one more time before leaving. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. I had my hair curled, it reached all the way down to my waist. I was wearing a dress that Jacqueline had bough for me a couple of days ago. It was a short, sleeveless aqua blue dress that was opened from both sides of my waist. I had crystal heels on and a little bit of jewelry to not look so plain. I sigh and finish putting my make up on. When I finish I head to the living room where Jacqueline and her boyfriend Alexander where at. Maximilian was in the kitchen serving up a few drinks.

"Wow" Alexander says.

"You look real nice" Jacqueline said.

"Thanks"

"She's mine" Maximilian says coming over and holding me close to him.

"We better get going, daddy will get upset if were late" Jacqueline said.

"It's still early, it's not like there's already gonna be a lot of guests there at this time"

"I don't like being late" She says

"You're an attention grabber, I'm pretty sure you won't mind being late and having everyone look at you" Maximilian says.

"Yeah you're right" she admits.

Maximilian brings four glasses of wine and hands them to us.

"Lets just have a drink before we go. We need to light up this party, Cause my parents put this together I'm sure it's going to be boring"Maximilian says.

We each take a glass of wine and drink it. I wasn't even I to anything that we were doing... I was thinking about Logan. I had to admit I really missed him.

"Ok let's go!" I hear Alexander shout.

Maximilian takes my hand and leads me out the door right behind Alexander and Jacqueline.

"Are you nervous?" Maximilian asks me.

"No" I smile and lean in to kiss him.

"Good"

It took a two hour drive to get to the ball room where the party was going to be held. When we get there, a lot of guests were already dancing and some were just sitting down enjoying the music.

"Max... Does this look good on me?" I ask.

"(YN) you look beautiful don't worry" he says kissing my forehead.

As were walking in the ball room there are photographers taking pictures of Maximilian and I. He smiled and held me closer. I feel him stop and I look up at him.

"Why are we stopping?" I ask.

"So we can let the paparazzi take a few pictures of us"

"Paparazzi? Why are the paparazzi here? Is someone famous supposed to be showing up or something"

"Yea, my dad"

"Your dad? Who's your dad?"

"My dad is -"

"Max!" Someone interrupts me.

I turn around and see the owner of the Miami Dolphins.

"Stephen Ross... Is your dad?!"

"The one and only"