Logan Story Part 31

Logan Story (Part 31)

*Logan's POV*

I saw the disappointment in her face. She looks down.

"(YN) you need to understand that what Kendall did -"

"Save it" she said not letting me finish. "After what you told me, I don't ever want to see or hear from you again. What you did, or well what you were planning on doing was heartless. Like I said, I'm sorry for what Kendall did to your sister... But it was left in the past and I though you were serious with me."

"I am" I step closer to her but she backs up. "Listen, I admit that first my only goal was to get back at Kendall for what he did and that it was the only reason why I was dating you. But you changed me (YN)..."

Before she could react I grab her waist and step close to her. She was looking down.

"I actually fell for you. You've got no idea how much I like you... (YN) you're special to me" I whisper the last sentence.

Sue slowly brings her head up and she looks into my eyes. I smile, I was hoping for her to hug me or at least smile... Instead she pushed me away. I watch as she walks to the bedroom.

"(YN)" I step in the bedroom. "What are you doing?" I ask when I see that she pulled out her suit case.

She didn't answer so I stand next to her and grab her hands.

"What are you doing" I ask again.

"Getting as far away from you as possible"

"(YN), please understand that I'm being serious now. That I actually want to be with you"

"How do I know you're not lying to me"

"I don't know how to prove it to you... I just... I can just tell you to trust me"

"I don't know if I can"

"Try... Please."

She snatches her hand away and turns around. I place my hand on her shoulders. I hear her sigh.

"I can't" she says.

I remove my hands from her shoulders and she keeps packing.

*Your POV*

Logan had left the room. When I finished packing I walk out to the living room and Logan was sitting on the couch drinking. I let go off my suitcase, walk ip to him and snatch the cup of wine from his hands.

"What are you doing!" I say placing the glass on the center table.

"Drinking my pain away" he answered.

I kneel down in front of him and place my hands on his knees.

"That won't help you at all" I say.

He places his hands on top of mine.

"It's going to help me forget"

"Forget what Logan"

"Forget that I hurt you... Forget that you hate me"

"Logan I don't hate you"

He stands up and grabs his glass of wine again.

"Logan stop, you swore you wouldn't drink again!" I say.

I try snatching the glass from his hands, he puts the glass behind him and I lean closer. He holds my waist and pushes me against his body.

"Just like you swore you'd never leave my side?" he whispered. "Stay..."