EPILOGUE HAYDEN'S P.O.V

Epilogue HAYDEN P.O.V

Standing at the edge of the water I watched as the water rushed over the edge of the cliff. This would always be a special place for me. This was our place; this was where we came for our first date before everything went terribly wrong. I would always remember our date here. The way the sun shined in her hair the smile that lit up her face. We were happy here. I allowed a single tear to fall at the happy memories of me and my mate.

“Excuse me Alpha the minister has said its time.” I looked over to my best friend Jack and nod my head so he knows that I heard him.

I make my way through the crowd of people over to where the minister is standing. I nod my head to let him know that I am ready. Jack walks up and stands beside me for support.

Today it’s time to say goodbye. Goodbye to life as I have known it.

The gentle music of violins starts to play. I turn around to face the direction of the music and choke on my air at that sight of the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Lucy stood there in front of me in a long white wedding gown the sculptured her body. She is breathtaking; She sends me a shy flirty smile as she makes her way down the pathway to me. Her brother Travis is at her side since her farther was away on business and couldn’t make it. I think Lucy is glad the neither of her parents were here. Travis was the one who raised her. It felt like an eternity but she finally made her way to me I hold out my hand for her to take and guide her next to me. I look into her beautiful brown eyes and smile.

“Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today to witness the union of” I zone out what the priest was saying as my mind wondered back to that fearful day when I thought I would lose her forever.

For twenty-four hours it was touch and go our hope for her survival was diminishing quickly she was so badly injured that her body was struggling to heal. I stayed by her side the entire time begging her not to leave me and she didn’t.

She woke three days later and shifted into her wolf while still under the sheets of her bed. She was beautiful with her long brown fur I couldn't have been more in the love with her if I tried. She changed back to her human form almost immediately mostly healed. She didn't get a chance to say one word to me before I was on her. I made love to her there and then. Afterwards she stayed there in my arms while i told her about everything that has happened. When i got to the part about Abby she broke down and cried for hours.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a tap on my arm I look over at Lucy who is looking at me then she flicks her eyes in the direction of the minister who is looking at me.

“Ah sorry I kind of zoned out” I whispered to the priest.

Lucy leaned into my ear and whispered, “I do”

Oh crap are we up to that already. I clear my throat and say “I do” The priest looks at Lucy and says “And do you Lucy green take Hayden Benson to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.”

“I do” Lucy says staring into my eyes.

“Do you have the rings?” The minister asks

Jack hands me the rings. The minister says. “Please repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed”

I slid the ring onto her finger and repeat what the minister said. Lucy then copies by placing my ring on my finger.

“By the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.” I lean in to Lucy and place my lips over hers after a few moments I slide my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance, which gladly gives. I start to deepen the kiss but quickly remember where standing in front of a crowd of people and pull back slowly and smile widely at my bride. “Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you Mr and Mrs Benson.” The minister announces. Everyone breaks into cheers as Lucy and I make our way through the crowd gathered around us.

We had just gotten into our vehicle that will be taking us to the reception when Lucy leaned over and whispered in my ear. “I have a wedding gift for you”

“Oh yeah?” I ask her “Is it wrapped in lace and silk?”

Lucy giggles at me. “No it’s not but one day it might be.”

“So are you going to tell me what this present is then?” I ask her leaning forward and kissing her along her neck.

“Well it seems it won’t be just the two of us for much longer” Lucy tells me

I feel my entire face light up at the thought of what she is saying. “You’re pregnant?” I ask

Lucy nods her head vigorously at me. “Yep”

I reach over and pull her in my arms hugging her tightly. “That’s fantastic,” I say.

I hold Lucy close to me feeling happy with the way my life had turn out. To think I almost lost it all after Max’s attack. I thank god every day that she survived.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who read my book. You’re all awesome! I had fun writing it. Although I had a lot of trouble with the ending. Not with writing it but because I wrote two different endings and couldn’t decide which one to choose. I hope you like the one i picked. But if anyone is interested in reading the other ending i wrote let me know. I have started writing a sequel it's called Stolen Treasures. So checked it out if your interested in reading more about Lucy and Hayden.

Thanks again

Wolflover2012 :-)