Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Luke and Lucy carried Linda up too Luke’s room and laid her on his bed.

“Well that went better than expected.” Lucy joked

Luke threw Lucy a you got to be kidding me look then returned his attention back to his unconscious sister.

“I shouldn’t have showed her my wolf. I knew she wouldn’t be able to handle it.”

“Luke you had to show her if you didn’t she wouldn’t have believed you.”

“I’m sure I could have come up with a better idea to convince her.”

A knock on the open bedroom door interrupted what Lucy was about to say. She turned to see a much calmer Hayden standing there.

“Lucy we need to talk.” He says to her

“Yeah well I can’t right now I promised Luke I would be here for support while he tells Linda everything” Lucy says annoyed at the way Hayden was speaking to her.

“She is unconscious at the moment. I’m sure Luke can deal with her on his own if she wakes up while you’re not here,” He argues

“No Hayden I will come talk to you when everything with Linda is sorted”

“It’s ok Lucy go talk with Hayden I will be fine with Linda if I need you when she wakes I will let you know,” Luke says

Lucy huffs “Fine.” Storming out the room. She makes her way to Hayden’s office. Not waiting for him she walks in and sits at the chair opposite his desk. Hayden walks in shortly after in sit in his chair behind his desk.

“Can you please explain to me why I found you in Luke’s bed this morning when you have your own room that has a perfectly good bed in it?”

“No I don’t care to explain Hayden. You lost the right to know my business the moment you chose her over me.”

Standing up from his seat, he leans over his desk anger starting to rise in him “You are mine! You can say whatever you want you will always be mine! Now tell me what you were doing in his room”

Seeing that he was losing his cool she answered him “Well Hayden after you made it obvious that Luna means more to you then me I went to get comfort from a friend”

Taking her meaning the wrong way and thinking she went to be interment with Luke, he shoved everything from his desk. “You leave my room and run to the arms of another guy?” Shock and fear shot through Lucy’s body at Hayden’s reaction. She watched as he picked up his solid wood desk and threw it across the room as if it weighed nothing. Shock and fear quickly changed to anger at his childish tantrum.

“How dare you carry on as the hurt one here!” Lucy screamed at him “You’re the one who picked her over me and you have the nerve to carry on like a spoilt child not getting what he wants” Standing from her chair and heading for the door to leave the room. How dare him! she thought himself. I can’t believe he thinks he can treat her like this. Well not anymore she was done! Pausing on the spot, she turned to look him straight in the eyes. “We are over Hayden for good I can’t take this crap anymore I don’t care that Max is out to get me I can’t stay here anymore. I’m leaving and I don’t want to see you again."

Lucy turned back around to leave when Hayden sprang across the room grabbing her by the arms he turned her around then shoved her against the wall. His eyes were completely black his body shaking in rage. A load growl escapes his mouth.

“MINE!” He growls loudly at her

Lucy watched what Hayden did next in slow motion. She watched as is teeth extended to reveal four large fangs.She watchedas he started to lower his head towards her neck, she could feel his teeth piercing her skin cutting its way through her flesh she felt the warmth of her blood as it ran down her neck.