Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter twenty Six

Hayden quickly stands from his seat “Ok Lucy calm down, that anger you're feeling is just your wolf. Everything will be ok you just need to get control of your anger”

Lucy laughed an evil laugh “Oh Hayden this hate and anger I feel towards you is one hundred percent me. Now shut the hell up!” She yells at him.

Worried for her sons’ safety Mrs Benson tries to talk reason into Lucy. “Now dear I’m sure if you calm down we can talk about this like responsible adults. There's no need to get carried away”

Lucy takes her eyes off Hayden and glares at his mother. “Carried away! Ha! I beg to differ Gale your son forcibly marked me, turning me against my will. There is no need to get carried away? Oh you’re so wrong. I have every right to get carried away. “

Lowering her eyes to the ground in shame of her sons action Mrs Benson speaks “I’m so sorry for what my son did to you. He should have never marked you by force. But you need to understand that it wasn't him it was his wolf. When a wolf feels his mate is threatened or that she is leaving him, he will take control and do what every he can to make her stay. Even if it’s by force”

Spotting a chrome baseball bat leaning against the wall in the corner of the room Lucy strides towards it. “That’s nice” She says sarcastically “I still don’t care”

Picking up the bat she turns to face the people in the room “The fact of the matter is he still did it. I will now turn into a wolf and be forced to stay here with the pack when I didn’t want that!”

She turned her glare from Mrs Benson back to Hayden. “You might as well have raped me, that’s how dirty and violated I feel right now. You're no better than Max” she says as she swings the bat at him, hitting him across his stomach. Hayden buckles over in pain gasping for breath.

“You're right though,” Lucy says “This werewolf strength is coming in handy” She swings the bat at Hayden again but before it could connect with him a hand grabs her wrist stopping the bat mid swing Lucy glares at Jack as he holds her wrist.

“I’m sorry I know you’re mad and you have every right to be but I can allow you to hurt my Alpha” Jacks says regret could be heard in his words.

A loud growl was released from Hayden “Take your hands off my mate”

Jack releases Lucy’s wrist immediately and steps away from her.

Hayden looks at Jack and his mother before speaking “You two out!” He orders.

“Son do you think that’s such a good idea?”

“OUT!” He shouts. His mother and Jack quickly leave his office closing the door behind them. Not wasting another minute Lucy swings the bat again hitting him in the exact spot as before. Hugging his arms across his stomach and gasping for a breath he cries out “Dam it Lucy will you get control of your anger.” He pleads.

“No I don’t think I will.” She replies taking another swing at him. But before the bat could make contact Hayden’s hand shoots out grabbing hold of the bat, he tugs it out of her hand and throws it across the room.

Lucy starts to see red her anger multiplying she dives for Hayden throwing punches at his face.

“I HATE YOU!” she screams now pounding her fists on his chest. Hayden allows Lucy to keep hitting him hoping this will help burn up the rage she was feeling due to the infection taking over her body.

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! She screams pounding him every time she speaks. After some time she started to tire from hitting him and slumps in his arms sobbing uncontrollably.