Chapter 34

I woke up to Matt getting dressed pretty quick and packing a bag. I sat up and looked at him in confusion.

"Matt?" I asked.

"Kourtney." he said coming up to me and pecking my lips gently.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Fucking Bart scheduled Magcon tour dates and I just heard about it this morning and I have to leave for the airport in about an hour." he said.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked.

"About 4 and a half months." he said quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"What!" I yelled.

"Yea. Im so sorry Kourtney." he said.

I was frustrated as fuck at this point.

"What if you aren't back in time to be with me whem the baby is born?" I asked angrily.

"I promise I won't miss it." he said trying to calm me down.

I finallh got up and went out to the living room and sat there angry and confused.

"Hey. We will facetime every other night ok?" he said.

I nodded before smiling and pressing my lips against his roughly.

"I'll miss you." I whispered.

"I'll miss you too." he said before kissing my nose and getting up to grab his suitcase.

We had cereal and watched one episode of Pretty Little Liars before Matt had to leave.

I kissed him for a long time before he walked out the door and left. I sat on the couch about to cry but luckily I didn't. I called Jacob and Ashlyn to come over and only Jacob came because Ashlyn had to work.

I sat on the couch looking at my phone when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it saw Jacob standing there and he looked at my stomach.

"What's the gender?" he asked jokingly before I let him in.

"Boy. And dont ask to know the name yet becuase we haven't decided on one." I said.

He sat down on the couch and asked the question I knew he was gonna ask.

"Do you have food?" he said.

"You still haven't changed." I said laughing.

I got up and made toast for both of us.

"So, where's Matt?" he asked.

"He uhm...he left about and half an hour ago." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

Damn he asks a lot of questions.

"He's in Magcon and his tour manager scheduled tour dates and they will go on for about 4 and a half months." I said looking down.

"Oh K I'm so sorry." he said hugging.

I'm a little surprised he still calls me K.

"Jacob can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

"If Matt isn't back in time when the baby is born, will you go with me?" I asked kind of quietly.

"Of course K. I will always be there for you even during this." he said making me smile.

He eventually left and I went upstairs to take a nap. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Noah.

N: Hey are you ok?

N: I heard Matt had to leave.

K: Yea I'm ok.

N: Ok. Well for spring break I'm coming up to see you and Matt.

K: Yay!

N: Yupp. Ugh I'm sorry I have to go. My boyfriend is calling me.

K: Ooo who's your boyfriend?

N: I'll send a pic.

K: Ok. Love ya.

N: Love ya.

I wanted to fall back asleep but I felt the baby kicking and I set my hand on my belly and felt his little kicks.

If only Matt was here to see this I though to myself.

My phone then buzzed with a text from Noah.

This is him. His name is David.

When I saw the picture I actually admitted he was kind of cute.

I set my phone down and looked at the ceiling. I kept thinking about Matt.

I then grabbed my phone again and looked through twitter.

@matthewespinosa: I miss my girl already. I hope she can make it through 4 months without me :( Love you @kuurtney

I decided to tweet him back.

@kuurtney: I love you too and you better be back in time ;) @matthewespinosa

I sent it and a few moments later I was getting a bunch of DM's and tweet from fans asking what he needs to back in time for.

@ emelyy: Why does he need to be back in time @kuurtney? We NEED to know like right now!

That one was my favorite.

Then Matt tweeted to me again.

@matthewespinosa I'll try. I hope to be back earlier @kuurtney ;)

I smiled at that one. I them shut my phone off and went to the living room and watched a little bit of The Fosters. As I was watching it I realized that Brandon looked a lot like Noah's boyfriend.

I looked at the names and his real name is David Lambert. I texted Noah and asked what his last name is and she said Lambert.

Nice. Well I'm watching him on TV rn so....

After I sent that text I set my phone down and watched TV.