Chapter 10

Matt's POV

3 weeks later

"You got me fucking pregnant!" Joslin yelled.

"I never even had sex with you!" I yelled back.

"Remember the party at Cameron's house? That was just a few weeks ago."

I sighed and rubbed the forehead. Before I knew it, me and Joslin were kissing. We kissed for what felt like forever.

"Matt?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Kourtney.

"Kourtney, this isn't what it looks like." I said walking up to her. She stepped backwards and started running for the door. Then thats when I woke up. Thank God it was just a dream.

I got out of bed took a shower and then got ready to go to Kourtney's house. Then I heard my phone go off.

We need to talk. -Joslin

Great. I have to deal with Joslin. I don't know why I even talk to her. I put my phone in my pocket and got in my car to go to Kourtney's. When I got there I saw her standing on her porch with a guy.

"Hey Matt." she said waving.

I waved back and wenr up to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I looked at the other boy and realized that he was the boy Kourtney was leading around school the other day.

"So here is this. Remember the paper has to be 500 words and needs to be turned in by Friday of next week." she told Shawn.

"Thanks." he said before waving goodbye and going to his house.

Kourtney turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I was thinking about going to the mall today." I said.

"Oh yea?" she said with a smirk.

"Yup." I said before placing my lips on hers and our lips moved in sync.

"Oh hey Matt." her mom said opening the door.

"Hello Amanda." I said after moving my lips away from Kourtney's.

Me and Kourtney's mom talked for a while before me and Kourtney got in my car and drove to the mall. We walked around for a while and then I pulled her into Hot Topic. I grabbed a few shirts and shorts.

"What are you doing? I have enough clothes since you bought me those clothes a few weeks ago." she said.

"Im changing your style?" I said.

"Why?" she asked a little concerned.

"To make you look hot." I instantly regretted what I said.

"Are you saying I'm not hot?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"That's not what I meant." I said grabbing her hand but she pulled her hand away from me and ran out of the store.

I ran after her but she was to quick. Then I caught up to her.

"Kourtney." I said grabbing her hand from behind her.

"What Matt. You embarrassed me in the store saying I'm not hot." she said crying.

I didn't know what to say I just stood there looking like an idiot.

"I thought you loved me. I guess I thought wrong." she said walking away.

What have I done? I thought to myself.

A/N: So I made an instagram account today and the last part of this chapter will be my first posts. It's called the_badboymatt_ I will be posting edits amd scenes from the book. Ali♡