Chapter 13

Matt's POV

"Come on Tasia. Do it for my girlfriend. She really likes you and she watches all of your vines. Plus she can do your "I love it" voice." I begged my stepsister Tasia Alexis who is also a Viner like me.

"Why should I help the boy who got my boyfriend's sister pregnant?" she asked basically yelling so my mom could hear.

I dragged her into my room and locked my door.

"I did not get Joslin pregnant. She probably had sex with some other guy and didn't wear protection." I said crossing my arms.

"Man-Whore" she said.

"Slut." I yelled at her.

Then it turned into a whole argument.

"Matt?" someone asked quietly.

I turned around and saw Kourtney standing there with crutches and a black eye.

"Kourtney!" I yelled before running up to her and harshly pressing my lips against hers.

I pulled away and looked at my stepsister. I looked at her in a begging way and then she sighed and came over to Kourtney.

"Hey Kourtney. I'm Matt's stepsister." she said.

"Oh my god. You're Tasia Alexis." she said smiling.

"Yup. That's me." she said smiling.

Then Kourtney looked at me with confusion.

"How come you never told me that you were Tasia's stepbrother?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just don't like talking about it." I said.

She didn't say anything after I said that. She just started talking with Tasia.

"So Kourtney do you want to go with me and Tasia to get lunch?" I asked.

"Sure." she said.

"Ok. Let's go." I said.

We drove to T.G.I Fridays where Tasia and Kourtney got salads and I got ribs.

"I have to go to the batroom. I'll be back in a minute." Kourtney said and Tasia tagged along with her.

I was left alone on my phone and I felt like people were staring at me.

After what felt like an hour, Tasia and Kourtney came back to the table looking at each other trying not to laugh.

"Did I miss something?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket.

"No. Nothing at all." Kourtney said before Tasia let out a little laugh.

I looked at Kourtney and made her giggle a little bit.

We finished our food and then left.

A/N quick question. So I have been thinking about this for a while but I didn't know. Do you guys think I should make a youtube channel. If so I will make videos of me talking about the book. Q&A, collabs with some of my friends,and other stuff. So if you think I should please comment. Ali♡