Chapter 9

Kourtney's POV

I drove Shawn home before going to Matt's house. I pulled into his driveway and he opened my door for me.

"Why thank you Mr. Espinosa." I said making him laugh a little bit.

I walked into his house and then sat down on the couch next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Kourtney I need to tell you something." he said.

I looked at him and we made eye contact.

"Never mind." he said looking away.

"No. Tell me." I said.

"Im in love you Kourtney. Ever since we kissed by the stream, I can't stop thinking about you. I love how you aren't afraid to be girly and your laugh, gives me butterflies." he said standing up.

"Matt, I-I don't know what to say." I said.

"Don't say anything. Just go on a date with me. Tonight." he said.

"O-Ok." I stuttered.

We watched a few movies and then we went to our date. At the stream again.

Skip walking to the stream.

Me and Matt layed next to each other and looked at the stars. I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." he said with a smile.

We looked into each other's eyes and just stared. Then I looked away and he grabbed my cheek and pulled me into his lips. We kissed for what felt like forever and our lips moved in sync. Then we heard talking. So we pulled away from each other and looked at the sky again.

We decided to leave and stay at Matt's house for the night. We went to his room and changed. I didn't have any pajamas so Matt let me wear one of his shirts. We layed in his bed and he wrapped his arms around me and I layed my head on his chest.

"I love you Kourtney." Matt said.

"I love you too." I said before kissing him again. Then I strattled his lap and leaned down to kiss him gently.

He grabbed my hips and started moving my hips so I was basically thrusting on him. He trailed his hands to the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head exposing my sparkly purple bra and purple underwear.

While we were kissing Matt slid his tongue in my mouth and our tongues touched gently. We had a hard make out session for like 30 minutes and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

●●●

I woke up and saw Matt on his phone. So I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Good morning beautiful." he said to me.

"Morning." I said with a smile.

He pressed his lips againt mine and I put my hand on his cheek. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes from yesterday to put them on and Matt watched me get dressed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at my phone and saw that I had a few missed texts from my mom, and Ashlyn.

Hey want to hang out tonight? -Ash

Why aren't you home? You better be home tomorrow morning or you will be in big trouble. Mom

I sighed and put my head in my hands and Matt wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?" he asked setting his head on my shoulder.

"My mom texted me last night. I have to go home." I said.

"Stay. Say you were at Ashlyn's house and your phone died." he said.

"Ok." I said before smiling and pecking his lips.

We went downstairs and I made breakfast for Matt. While I was making breakfast, Matt came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

I giggled before saying, "Do you want breakfast or not?"

"Ugh fine. But after breakfast, I get you all to myself." he whispered seductively in my ear.

After breakfast

Me and Matt sat on the couch watching tv and I was laying my head on his lap and he put his hand on my thigh. We were watching Pretty Little Liars when Matt's phone rang. Why is it that everytime I'm at Matt's house his phone rings?

(A/N: N=Nash M=Matt)

M: Hello
N: Hey come over today. Joslin and her friends are gonna be here.
M: Im kind of busy right now.
N: Well we can come over now.
M: Im in the hospital right now. My grandpa is about to die. I have to go. Bye.

Wow. Matt's conversation with Nash was kind of rough.

"Is everything ok?" I asked gently.

"Yea. As long as I'm with you, everything is ok." he said before kissing my head.

I sat up, strattled his lap and kissed him gently. I put my hands on his cheeks and he put his hands on my hips. Our tongues touched and our lips moved in sync. Then we heard someone open the door.

"Matt. I'm home." his mom yelled at the front door.

"Oh hi Kourtney. How are you." she asked before coming to the living room and me getting off Matt's lap.

"Im good. Thanks." I said with a smile.

"Good." she said, "Well I was thinking about all four of us to go to lunch together."

"Four?" Matt asked.

"You two, Kourtney's mom, and me." she said.

Me and Matt looked at each other before saying "Oh." at the same time.

"Ok so wd leave at three so in 2 hours."she said.

Me and Matt nodded then went upstairs to change. We got in the shower together but we were in our underwear because neither of us have seen each other naked.