1 AM thoughts

Life is hard when you wake up in the morning and realize that this day will be the same shit like yesterday. When you want to disappear because the amount of pressure is endless. When you want to quit because it doesn't get better no matter how many times you tried. When you remember how difficult it is to be you when people wants you to be different. When you keep telling yourself to endure it, to be patient to everyone and to yourself but failed to do so. When you want to become someone you aren't because that's what people told you so. When you keep trying and trying and trying and trying and trying but at the end of the day, it will still be your fault. It will be your biggest failure and people will remember every single of it and will not get tired of reminding you about it. And it will get worse nd worse every single day because life is hard. But there's one thing that you need to do in order to make it less harder than it already is.

Acceptance.

You need to accept the fact that life is hard. You need to face the reality of the life's greatest cruelty and how it affects your entire being. You need to accept the fact that it will not get better. But you will get used to it. And it will be enough because that's how life works. And you'll get better as time goes by. You will be. I promise.