HOW DID WE GET LOST!?!

Sora Pov ;

The Doc had just looked at my leg and thank goodness he said it would heal just fast but i can't put any wait on it, i sighed and looked at him . Right now he's busy going through his tools cleaning them and putting them in the right places, i looked at the mask only to see its body start to rot, i moved away from him slightly as i chew on my small chips until the Doctor looked up at us as my ear twitched and i looked at the door glaring. Sora: we need to get going soon more dangerous Scps are coming this way     049: ur not healed enough to walk Sora: its either another opened leg or our containment " I could see his mind working on a solution with our problem, i slowly slid off the table and landed on my good foot as i kept my bad leg up until i saw the Doc kneeling in front of me with his back to me , i quickly got what he thought and got onto his back as he held my leg i held around his neck loosely as he got up i turned seeing the mask smirking at me , i stuck my tongue out at him before i turned back to look over The doc shoulder.

He started walking as Echo followed us laughing at me making me hiss at him until i felt both of their eyes on me i looked away blushing heavily but they couldn't see it due to my mask. We started down the hall towards the elevator dodging any scp that was after us , it was eerie quiet the only thing u could hear was our breathing and footsteps and then a big bang scared us as we turned behind us the mask was laying on the ground as its host was gone , i chuckle softly as echo picks the mask up and puts it on his back before running off to find a host for him .049 : "We will have to wait for them here     Sora : alright ,....thanks for carrying me , u can let me down now ....       049:... and what if i don't want to        Sora: am i not heavy to u     049: not at all my dear " I blushed softly before i hugged his neck softly smiling . 

We stayed in the comforting silence for a few minutes until we looked down the hall hearing a pair of footsteps walking down it as we saw the mask with a new host while my brother was behind him carrying a key-card . Echo dropped the card and the mask picked it up smirking . Mask:" look what we found it was on the guard we killed to get my new host      Sora: u do know that my collar lets me open any doors right, not even the computer can close the doors " They both seemed to be shocked by this while i smirked. Sora: " which means our escape will be easy if we get out before Nine-tail Fox Gets here     049: that is very helpful but we have no clue on how to get out       Sora: actually i might now a way out, Gate B if we can get there i can open it with my collar ." And so no more words were exchanged as we started walking again, i would give directions when we came to a place i knew. After walking for a few hours we finally came to the elevator and i could feel the tension release from the Doc as i looked to the mask, he for once was thinking and not yapping his gums . The elevator came to a stop and opened in front of us as the doors opened we walked threw and the doors shut before the elevator started heading upwards.

My claws dug into his shoulders as i shook badly, i hated this damn elevator, i hide my face in his neck as i slowly calmed down, did u know he actually smelt of daisies, not something u would think he would smell like . Once the doors opened he stepped out quickly and stopped shaking and released my grip on him slightly, we continued walking before we came to the corridor with my room in it i directed them towards it as i opened the door they were quite surprised to see that i was, in fact, a safe Scp.

He set my down on my bed and before he could even talk to me i was knocked out asleep making the mask laugh until he felt the bed it was much better than their bed and they could see why i fell asleep. When i woke up again they were both on my bed but The Dc was holding me while the masks back were to us, i chuckle softly before i shiver as i look seeing the walls start to frost over, i cuddle closer to 049 hoping to get more warmth before it's like he's a furnace.

I fell back to sleep in his warmth and i stayed like that until i felt someone petting my ears, i opened my eyes seeing 049 petting me, i blushed but it didn't seem like he realized he had been caught, i chuckled shaking him from his thoughts and his  hand retracted quickly and stared at me before looking away , i slowly got of his embrace and got up going to take a shower as i grab my clothes , i had a quick shower since the water wasn't that warm before i put on a long shirt and long think pants , my armor kept heat in so i was ok . I walked out and turned to see them both awake and waiting on me, i grabbed a bag and grabbed a few things packing it before heading over to them though it took a while since i had to hop until the Doctor picked me up again this time bridle style.

We continued walking down the halls until we came to the cafeteria, and how cliche is it for my stomach to rubble loudly echoing off the walls. I blinked surprised as look at the Doctor and then the mask seeing them both staring at me, i got out of 049 holds and limped over to get something to eat until i came to the food it the back , there were some apples that would do i sat on the table top and started eating my apples as the Doc and the mask came and sat by me and started talking , i was too deep in through to understand what they were saying, most probably catching up it seemed like they were friends back in the days .

I was thinking over the events that happened over the few days, it was getting too much for everything was moving too fast i guess, i slowly calmed my self down and then i felt and hand on my shoulder i turned to the Doctor and got up only to see the Statue again and then i heard crying . The shy guy was here and it didn't help that the statue was staring at him, the next minute i blink and all hell was loss the shy guy attack the statue with its claws and that was our cue to leave.

We all walked out of there slowly as not to draw attention from the shy guy, we walked a few more steps before the Doctor picked me up again and recontinued on our way until the Doctor saw a group of guards standing with their backs to us , he let me down before he walked to them and touched them all before they could react before he began his curing on them , i watched the doctor do his curing , i was quite curious about the serum he uses .

____________________________________________________________________________