WHAT AM I !?

(this is what Sora looks like now, the above picture) 

(this is what she wears and the cat next to her, is a shadow animal it comes when she calls )

Sora Pov : 

"How am I still alive, why does my body feel numb and cold ...why is there main now it hurts, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IT HURTS IT BURNS "I looked around this dark void but I saw nothing then I saw a light, it glowed with warmth and kindness but ... I had a feeling that I shouldn't go that I should stay and wait and that's what I did and then the pain and the light went away.

I can feel my body again but I can hear something, no someone talking but it's muffled I don't know why I can't open my eyes there too heavy. I took a few deep breaths before I began coughing my throat was so dry it hurt, I felt someone touch my chest and by the feel of it, the person was wearing gloves and was checking my heartbeat suddenly I was able to open my eyes and that I did but I was hit blinding white light, I quickly shut them and hissed ...wait hissed? 

I opened my eyes again and looked down at my self before I gasped I had two whitetails coming from me, I checked my head and blushed slightly I had ears on my head like a cats ears, I looked around before I groan I began to remember everything that happened. been pushed in here and then the doctor, the BODY and then him touching my neck before the darkness...

I look around quickly I can hear everything that's happening around me, i..its too much, I hold my ears trying to block out the noise, I felt someone touch me again I turn to my left and see the doctor but this time I'm not knocking out, as much as I didn't want to I needed someone to comfort me. I quickly hugged him scared as my tails stayed to me, I felt him pet my head gently before the doors opened and some guards came in. Guard: Scp 049 step away from D-6662221, NOW or will be forced to tranquillize u "I watched as the doctor let go of me and stepped far back with his hands up as 2 other guards come in with chains, I let them chain me up and I followed them when they started walking I looked back to the doctor, he seemed like he was deep in thought.

I pushed through the door as the other two guards walked out and closed it locking it so )49 couldn't come after me, we kept walking for a long time before we came to a room that looked and smelt different from the other, they unlocked and I saw a table with two chairs and different sides of the table facing each other, they forced me down into one of the chairs and stood on my tail laughing, I hissed before I broke the cuffs and scratched the guard before I curled into a ball holding my tail.

It felt like years before the door opened, it had actually been a few hours and I had fallen asleep so when I heard the door open I jumped slightly half awake before I turned to the doctor /scientist as they came and sat in the chair * doc:" Hello there Scp 049-3, I was wondering if I could ask u a few questions if that's alright with u." I nodded slowly smiling at him as my ears we flattened to my head as my tails swayed out of been nervous.doc: ' good u seem still to be able to understand human language, now how are feeling ." me: "I'm feeling alright though everything is so new to me I'm scared, I can smell things from far away and, I can see better while my hearing is like a cat, and I keep scratching my self with my claws and so so hungry and thirsty." I could see the doctors surprise to her my talk before he started writing down notes about everything I said.

le time skip brought to because this part was boring

I was been lead to my new cell, I was now classed as a safe class since I didn't actually hurt anyone but the guard but he had stood my tail and we all know how sensitive cattails are, I was also now called The Egyptian Kitten, I have no clue why. I looked up from my thoughts and saw we were here, I walked in slowly and looked around seeing that it was like a normal room that was until I saw the cat toys I got onto all fours and started playing around with them making the guard either blush or laugh.

I went and lay on the bed it was very soft I would hate to know how much it cost, I turn around to see a tv and video game console with a few games before a big couch and bookshelf next to it there was the door by my bed, I quickly got up and looked inside it was a nice bathroom, I smile before I closed the door and returned to my bed where I lay down and slowly started to fall asleep even if I was curious about my powers I can find test them out later, for now, I'm gonna sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

hello there i hope u like the chapter