The Nightmares begin...

Sora Pov: In Her Dreams

Running and running never stopping, that's all I seem to be doing in this dream but running from what, I was confused and lost I knew that if I stopped it would catch me and I would never escape, that's when I saw 049 but for some reason, I turned and ran down a different path, I  could hear the blood pumping through my ears I was getting tired and it was getting closer. That's when I couldn't take it, it felt like my lungs were on fire and I couldn't breathe at all, I lay on back and looked up at what had been chasing me but before I could see BAMM, I woke up to see the door to my cell dented open and Alex rushing in to see if I was alright. Alex:" What's wrong Sora we all heard ur screams from the cafeteria? " I stared at her before I tackled her into a hug as my whole body shivered and my heart raced to the point I thought I didn't have a heart beating anymore.

Alex seemed quite surprised by my sudden tackle before she calmed down and pulled me to sit on the bed. Alex: " what happened, are u in pain or did u have a nightmare? " I simply nodded my head, my throat felt too dry for me to speak or to even whisper and my mind was still clouded with the things that happened in the nightmare. I made a piece of paper float to me before a pencil as I started drawing what I saw without looking at it and when I looked I was shocked ...it was me but only my eyes were slits like a cat, not my normal eyes, my claws were out and dripping with blood and it looked like I had been a war zone. Alex seemed to be deep in thought when I looked to her, I handed her the paper and looked at the clock seeing it was nearly my time to wake up anyway, I grabbed a new pair of clothes and went to shower I was covered in sweat from the dream.

Once I had finished my shower and gotten dressed I looked out the bathroom to see Alex waiting for, I quickly walked to her and looked at her curiously. Alex:" I won't be able to come with u to the Cafeteria today so had a good friend of mine pull a few strings as we were able to get 049 some time to spend with u in the cafeteria but u must promise me that u will stop him if he tried to touch anyone      Sora: i..I promise I won't let him touch anyone or kill anyone..."I quickly follow the guards to the Food court /Cafeteria and looked around waiting for Scp 049, to tell the truth, I was surprised that Alex was able to do that for me. I grabbed a few fish fingers and some orange juice before I headed for the table I would be sitting at with 049. As I began to eat I felt eyes on me and looked up to see 049 walking towards in me chains with four guards around him and two unknown scientists with him, most probably to take notes. I got up and smiled slightly towards 049.

Sora:" hello there Doctor, I see we meet again though I guess in less comfortable conditions ..."I stared at the chains before I make the chains come off him and before he can actually touch anyone I grab his hand and pulled him to sit with me, I chuckle when seeing his shock and the scientists. 049: it is lovely to see u again my dear, how are u faring in this ...facility and have they been treating u alright?      Sora: I doing great actually and they are treating me lovely, not like when I was a D-class.     049: May I ask why was I called here Sora: well actually I had a nightmare and u were in it and I need ur view on it plus I think Alex just wanted me to be around someone I was relaxed with until I calmed down...      049: Alex ? and by all means tell me of this nightmare.     Sora: well Alex is my main Doctor I guess she's the one I see every morning before I go to do tests .... and well the nightmare started out with me running but didn't know what I was running from after a few minutes into running I saw u but I didn't run to u I turned to a different corridor and kept running until wasn't able to anymore and then just before I saw my chasers face I woke up but then when I drew out what I had seen just before I woke up, it was me but only it looked like an older me and my eyes were different they aren't the normal colour they were, these eyes were bright blue and had slit eyes, my claws were out and I looked like had just come from a war zone"