I love u ...

Sora pov:

When i woke up again i was on a couch with a small blanket covering half of me, my mask lay next to me along with my other armour making me blush softly as thoughts of the doctor taking my armour off made me feel very embarrassed. I slowly put my feet on the floor before i looked to my chest, a bandage went all around it covering my breasts and most of my ribs while also covering some fo my neck and shoulders. I groan softly as i try to feel around the area before i pull the bandage off and looks at the damage only to find a giant bruise on my whole chest.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and got dressed being careful of the bruise i put the metal armour on and walked out seeing as I didn't see the mask or the Doctor anywhere nearby or in the room, i sniffed the air and followed their scent, it leads to a small meal hall i guess. I looked inside and saw the doctor poking some jelly on a plate making me laugh, i walk to him and took the spoon eating some, it was cherry flavour, not my favourite. Sora: " its called jelly it's an edible dessert       Doc: but why is it shaking      Sora: well i guess because its made with liquid" he continued to ask questions about the jelly for nearly half an hour before the mask suddenly popped out of nowhere making me jump and land on the Doctor as we fall i look at him since i was sitting on what i think we his stomach. I quickly got off and offered him my hand helping him up before i walked out, i needed to think about things and i didn't want the masks annoying voice in my ears.

Thoughts:" what is this feeling i am getting when im around the doctor, maybe im sick ...no then the doc would have made me stay on the couch ...i wonder what he looks like under the mask or how old is he ...do i love him is that what this feeling is ..." I stopped when i felt something hit my foot i looked seeing the eye-pods looking at me worried, i chuckled and gently pet them before i looked seeing Josie walking towards us with the Doctor behind them, my brother trying to talk to Josie in cat language which is just meows and purrs to humans.Doc: what has u troubled my dear     Sora: i ...i really don't know, maybe im sick or something but every time im around u i blush and my heart races before i get this butterfly feeling in my stomach ...  Doctor, i think i might be sick " i looked up at him seeing his worry, i smile softly and chuckles shaking my head before i started walking again.

We remained in silence for the rest of the time we walked, the eye-pods would tell us when Larry was around and we would go around until we finally found it ...gate B, i looked to the Doctor and smiled warmly as i silently take his hand before i move to the gate and it started opening. The sunlight shone upon us as we walked out as the snowfall and landed on the ground around us, it was beautiful, the mask behind us walked out and chuckled ...we were finally free but then i heard it ...a helicopter flew just above us and shot sleep darts at us, the doctor covered me until he passed out, i growled and hissed at them before i looked seeing a huge rock, i ran, dodging the darts before i picked up the rock and threw at the helicopter making it lose control and crash somewhere off from us as the alarms rang again.

I looked around us, i pulled the mask from his host and put him in my bag before i grabbed the doctor as the eye-pods got into my bag with Josie and my brother by my feet, I put the doctor on my back and started running the two cats alongside me as i dodged the guards and ran, i looked seeing a wall, i ran faster, i needed to jump over the wall, i grabbed both Josie and my brother before i jumped and landed on the wall before i jumped down and started running again 

I ran and i ran until i couldn't anymore, i had run for 100 km now, im far away from the facility, i sat the doctor against a tree as i shivered slightly, i needed to find us somewhere to stay for now until the storm passes. Josie got out my bag and meowed at me motioning to a small cave near us, i couldn't see it properly but it would do. I picked the doctor up and my bag and walked to the cave before i crawled it, the cave was tiny i had to stay on my hands and knees. I lay the doc down and pushed the eye-pods out my bag before i put it under his head as a pillow i looked outside and shivered again. We needed firewood if we were gonna make it through the storm and something to semi-block off the cave from any dangerous animals.

I slowly crawled out and went to a nearby tree before i let my claws out and start cutting down branches before i grabbed some rocks and crawled back inside and placed the rocks in the middle in a circle before the twigs as i took two rocks out and started hitting them against each other until after 5 long minutes a spark appeared and the fire was lit. I looked outside and watched as the storm went by all day, i looked to the doctor and bite my lip as i removed my mask and placed it down before i slowly took his mask and pulled it off before i gasped ....he was so handsome.

( not my picture and this not what he really looks like )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( not my picture and this not what he really looks like )

I stared at his face for a few minutes before i felt him shift i put his mask back on before i grabbed mine i crawled out to grab more firewood since i didn't want to come out here during the night, i looked to my left when i saw movement in the bush, a small bunny hopped out making me smirk as i grabbed it by its ears and killed it quickly before i grabbed the wood and walks back crawling it and started skinning the rabbit by the door, once i skinned it i placed it on a big stick and put it over the fire as i cleaned the blood with snow so the place would not stick. The doctor's voice woke me from my daydreaming as i turned to see him sitting and watching me, i crawled back to my side of the flames and looked at him * sora: how are feeling and yes we did escape      Doctor: i see that and i am feeling as i did before i was shot with the many sleep darts " I giggled softly and took off my masked placing it beside me as i neared the fire to warm up. Doctor: where are we       Sora: in a cave, Josie found very far from the facility also there's a snowstorm is should pass this night    Doctor:...ur shivering come here " I slowly crawled over to him and cuddled up to his side as i has his arm around my shoulders as i slowly stopped shivering.

We remained quiet for a few minutes before i looked to him catching his eyes i gave him a soft smile. Sora: u know when i first met u, i thought u were a crazy bastard doctor who had just liked to cut people open and then bring them back to life but ...over the time we spent together i came to see that ur actually a really caring person, u could have left me to die many times but u didn't, u healed me and helped me with my wounds while u also aided and protected me the best u could ....i think those scientists at the facility is just too judgy " i chuckle when i saw his eyes shine with disbelief before hope as i leaned my head on his shoulder before i looked to him and slowly reached up and went to remove his mask only for him to touch my wrist, i gave him a caring smile before i removed it and blushed once again when i saw his face. Sora: ur very handsome Doctor hehe     Doctor: am i really "I nodded before i leaned my forehead on his as i blushed harder.Sora: Doctor i think i found out what my sickness     Doctor: and what might that be my dear      Sora: hehe i think i have fallen in love with u and the sickness is very contagious     Doctor: oh i believe i have already caught it my dear and i don't think i want to cure it anytime soon "

I smirked before i kissed him softly, it was my first kiss and i knew it wouldn't be the last from him, my Doctor and my love. He is all i need in this world.

I once knew a great person who told me: "love can come in any form or size so don't judge them for what they are or by how they act because who knows they might be ur best friend or maybe even lover"

____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this is the end and comment down below if i should do a second book.