Greetings...

Sora pov :

I waited for the elevator to open it, it was starting to get stuffy in here and i didn't like it one bit so when the door finally opened i raced out as fast as i could if my leg wasn't so hurt i would have jumped. i had to do something about my leg maybe there's a medic box nearby, i started walking along the passageways quite lost, the pain was starting to get to me or maybe the blood loss that's when i spied a door, as in a medical room door. I quickly walked to it and unlocked it seeing just what i needed, i grabbed the bandage and disinfectant as i started cleaning it i tried holding back my screams but couldn't it too badly and now it was burning. I gripped the sheet under me and waited until it didn't hurt so badly after a few minutes i slowly and shakily started sewing up the wound before bandaging it, it was a half-assed job but it would have to do for now.

I got back and slowly started walking out the room until i heard it a whistle almost a catchy tune was coming from down the hall so me being a cat i started walking towards it not been so silent before i was a few steps away the whistling stopped and a doctor came out the room only thing was ...he had a mask on his face . It looked like a theater mask but only there was black goo dripping from its eyes and mouth. I gasped slightly before i realized my mistake and i had already started running down the hall, my brother on my back hissing loudly as i could hear footsteps after me.

I rounded a corner too quickly and slipped but regained my balance only to hear laughing, i turned to the person before i started running again until my leg gave out seeing as i had reopened my stitches and now it was poor with blood, i painted lightly and looked behind me before echo got off my back and hissed at the person as i moved back to have a look at my wound before scream what if this person was, was stepping on my wounded leg .sora :" GET THE FUCK OFF ME BEFORE I TURN U INTO A FUCKING BELTONG!!" I heard a deep chuckle, DID HE FIND THIS FUNNY?!?! 

I glared up at him before i kicked him in the balls with my other leg and hissed at him, i looked at my leg seeing its now bruised i sigh softly and slowly get up. Scp: Come on don't be like that i was just kidding around, i haven't been out of that cell for so long, lighten up won't ya Sora: U STOOD ON MY FUCKING LEG THAT STILL HAS THREE BULLETS IN IT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIGHTEN UP!? I turned around and started down the hall against this time limping my way as i could hear the blood dripping more with each limp.

The mask seemed to have left me alone which was good and bad, good because he was annoying and bad because he was the first i saw in a long time now. I yawned softly and kept walking, i knew i couldn't fall asleep now so i kept walking for a few more hours by now i was very lost, hungry, thirsty and tired, i Could not take it anymore i fainted.

Scp 049 pov:

I had just finished curing another patient when i heard a female scream from down the hall, it seemed to have come from the medical ward maybe it was another patient i could cure. I started slowly walking down the hall seeing as i was no rush when i finally got to Medical Ward no one was there but blood was on the floor, fresh blood so the person must have been wounded but it seemed the blood stopped so then maybe its a Doctor. I walked out of the medical ward and saw another patient i could cure, i quickly walked up to them...

Sora Pov :

When i finally woke up again i felt very weak i couldn't stand and i felt hot and cold at the same time, i looked to my leg and gasped it was slightly green and black, it was infected. i knew this was gonna happen and the worst part was it was still bleeding. I could hear someone knew by maybe they could help me. My brother seemed to understand what i was thinking and he ran off to the person before i heard slow footsteps and my brother meows coming down the hall, i looked up and gasped Echo had found The doc, i guess he must have been the one i heard.

Once he saw me he quickened his pace and before i knew it he was right beside me checking my wound, i chuckle softly and lays my head back. Sora: s..sorry we had to meet again like this, i wasn't planning for it to be ...so painful      049: hmm who did this to u Sora?" I look at him as everything starts to get dizzy, i could hear him calling out my name before it all faded and felt that i was been picked up and moved quickly before i fall asleep.

049: 

I Looked down the hall when i heard small feet coming in my direction, i stared at the robotic cat until it began to speak which shocked me even more. Cat: please help me my sister is badly wounded and needs medical help     049: please lead the way then " I followed the cat until i turned the corner and saw Sora wounded in a corner of the hallway looking very pale, i quickened my pace and when i reached her i kneeled down to her and looked at her wound , it seemed to be infected, bruises alined the wound and down the leg while blood seemed to still be flowing, i turned to her when she started talking. Sora: s..sorry we had to meet again like this, i wasn't planning for it to be ...so painful 049: hmm who did this to u Sora?"Her head lolled to the side and i began to panic, i quickly picked her up and headed towards my cell.

AS i got in i quickly placed her down and began unraveling the bandage to see how bad the damage is, she seemed to have been shot in her leg 3 times and the bullets are still in there, what else was here seemed to have caused the infection . I quickly got to work cutting away the infected tissue and then stitching it before wrapping it, the bruises i covered with a special ointment. I covered her with a blanket before i walked out looking for more patients to cure.

For a few hours, i cure patients or walked around until i decided to check on Sora, i have grown quite fond of this once human i walked in the room i saw she had yet woken up then i noticed she seemed to be panting how come i didn't see it before , i walked over to her and slowly tried to remove her mask but it would not move . the cat from earlier seemed to laugh before walking to her and pressing a button on the side of her head showing her face as the mask disappeared.

I stared at her face for a few minutes before i grabbed a vile and poured it into her mouth watching as the effects started and she slowly began to look healthy again. I sat on the bed in the corner and began to read the books on the shelf in my room until she woke up.