The Mother Departure

Sora Pov

Today is my birthday I am so excited, mom said she would show me a new SCP. I wonder who or what it, to tell the truth, I have always been interested in the dangerous SCP's but mother says I'm not allowed to be near them until I'm older, I'm only turning 19 today.

I sit on my bed waiting but she doesn't come, I am very confused and scared because mom is never late, I look around my room it's very dull, it's only painted a bright eye killing white, the only things that made the room look like home were my picture of mom and I, along with my teddy pile and my cupboard but they were still dull. I get up and go over to my teddy pile, grabbed my favourite teddy, a small Eevee it's a pokemon. When I was younger, my brother and I would watch the show together...

I look to the door when I hear it open as I see one of the guards but ... but he was covered in blood and had a sad look in his eyes, I already knew what this meant but instead of crying I give him a small smile before looking down. I don't like being seen as a weak child before the guard left he gave me a present and gift card that was from my mom. When he left me, I slowly opened the gift card and started to cry meanwhile I opened the box and stared at the necklace inside.

Gift card: 
To my lovely daughter, I won't be able to come today since an SCP had broken out and I'm busy hunting him down to make sure you stay safe, I wish you a great birthday and I'll see you later.

Love your mother 

That night I cried into my pillow for hours and didn't stop until the door opened again and a new doctor walked in, I didn't know him and I didn't like the aura he gave off, it was too dark and scary after he came in 2 guards walked in with chains

I move back quickly scared of what they were gonna do to me until one of the guards come forward and grabbed my wrist in a very painfully tight grip, I screamed and begged for him to let go but he didn't, he pulled me towards him and put the chains on me, I was lucky I had my necklace around my neck as they dragged me out and into the D-class holding prison.

I was pushed into a cell before the door closed. On the bed there was a pair of orange pants and a long shirt with a code in the front, I fell to my knees crying harder. That night after changing into the orange clothes, I cuddled a pillow to my chest and fell asleep quietly not knowing that tomorrow would be a very terrible day ...

& Le skip to next day brought to you by SCP 049 "cure"

I woke up the next morning to banging on my door, I got up before the door was thrown open as a guard walked in and looked to me. Guard: "D-6662221 follow me and don't misbehave I have been given orders to kill any misbehaving inmates." I nodded as I followed him out the door keeping my head down as I watched the halls go by. I stopped when we got into an elevator and headed downwards to floor 22 when the doors opened we started walking again as when we stop I looked up and saw we were in front of a giant white block. Mom had told me that this is how they kept the SCP captured, I saw two other d-classes waiting for us before we each got handed a mop and a bucket.

As we stand in front of the giant gate a voice spoke over the speakers. Voice: "Please don't look at SCP 096 and clean up the blood". I watched as the doors opened as the other two D-classes closed their eyes, I did the same before we were guided in and the door shut behind us. I was scared but also excited since this was my first time in an SCP holding cell, I continued to clean until I heard something screaming. 

One of the other D-classes had opened his eyes, and then the next minute I heard the d-class scream before he chocked on his blood. Once we had finished cleaning we waited to be let out and when the door finally opened, the other stupid D-class opened his eyes but he was facing directly at 096. I heard a sickening crunch as his spine was broken, I quickly left the cell and kept my eyes closed until I heard the doors close. 

When I opened my eyes again I was panting heavily from the fear that was running through me. When I finally calmed down, I was taken back to my room since I wasn't needed for the rest of the day, I laid on my bed thinking over what I just heard but before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll write again as soon as I can