Chapter 6

[Harry's POV]

Touching down in the living room, I turn back to close the window and shut the curtains that are blowing everywhere. Sighing, I head upstairs to my room to see if Louis is still laying on the floor. Nope. It's a good thing that he isn't too. I don't want to have to pick him up and baby him. I pick up my blanket that is laying on the floor in a crumpled heap, where I'm guessing Louis had to disentangle himself to hobble out of my room. But where would he go? Walking back down the stairs I poke my head in his room.

"Louis? You there?" There's no answer. Peering inside the room I notice Louis. His body is curled in on itself in the fetal position and he has his head covered by the blanket. Walking over to him, I sit on the edge of the bed and place my hand gently on his leg.

"You know I didn't mean anything, right?" I whisper gently.

Louis doesn't respond, causing me to sigh. "You don't have to not answer you know..."

He still doesn't respond. I start to wonder if he's sleeping and lift up the blanket. "Wakey wak-" It's a bunch of pillows.

"Damn it!" I yell and I throw the blanket down in anger, earning a crack from the bed. Fuming, I get up and I look through his closet. His suitcase. Gone. Where could he be?!

I pace around his room and run my fingers through my curls, pulling at them. Sweat is starting to accumulate and dampen my fingertips, making my hair straighter than normal. Removing my hands from my hair, I pull it back in a small bun at the base of my head and head into the kitchen.

Grabbing a glass and some orange juice, I say fuck it to the cup and just chug the juice straight from the jug. When I've had my fill, I slam the jug down on the table and place my hands on the edge of the counter, stretching my legs and putting my head down.

That's when the flash goes off. Click.I slowly turn and look behind me to see a blonde girl, standing there with her phone in front of her face. Ready to take another picture. Of course. I turn on the charm.

"And who might you be?" I start towards her.

"I...I'm-"

"Shhhh." I place my finger on her lips and take her phone from her, deleting the photos in one swift move. She stares at me, stunned by the fact that Harry Styles is touching her lips. I tilt my head to the side. "How did you get in here?"

"The door was open?" She whispers.

I remove my finger from her lips and glance at the doorway. "Louis..." I mutter and I rush to the door, closing it, before I come back in 3 seconds flat. The girl's hair is in her face, and she tries to gracefully spit it out of her mouth. "Does anyone else know that you're here?" I grab her chin and force her to look me in the eye.

"No....I mean I told my friend I found your flat but...."

"And does she know the location of it?"

She quickly shakes her head.

"And you won't tell her will you?"

She shakes her head slowly and I can tell that she's lying. Guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way.

I lean forwards and kiss her. Hard. She makes a startled noise, but she quickly melts into my kiss. Just as I thought. She tries to slip her tongue into my mouth but I pull back and tsk at her. "We aren't going further unless you promise not to tell your friend."

She is eager to abide and wraps her arms around my neck, and I lift her up, carrying her to my room.

A quick fuck and then she'll be out of my hair.