Chapter 15

[Louis' POV]

The white lights were blinding, like I was being hit by a sudden burst of bright colors after being in the dark for so long, but really, I was pretty sure I had been. I groaned as I shifted to sit up, my hands going straight to my head which pounded relentlessly.

It felt like there was a tiny little man with a not so small hammer inside my brain, swinging the metal tool against my skull repetitively. But really, that wasn't even my biggest concern. What I really wanted to know, was where the fuck am I?

Looking around, I searched for something to inform me of where I was staying at, for it didn't look like any hotel room I had ever seen. Nearly everything in the white and grey room seemed like it was familiar to me, but yet, I still didn't recognize any of it.

"H-Hello?" I called out hesitantly. My voice was raw and scratchy, cracking when I spoke, "anyone here?"

When I got no answer, I proceeded to stand up, making my way towards the only door in the room. There weren't even any windows which made me feel like if I ever planned an escape, it wouldn't work. I did, however, notice a small camera in the right corner of the room, which only continued in making me nervous.

I felt my heart beat faster, fear filling every sense as my hands began to shake and my bottom lip started to tremble.

Suddenly the door swung open, revealing two men, one smiling broadly and the other silently trailing behind. I took three steps back when they advanced towards me, looking at me up and down as if they were memorizing my every move.

"Louis, do you know who we are?" The taller man asked, raising a single plucked brow.

"I- no. Wh-Why do you know my name?" I asked timidly, my whole frame shaking as my blue eyes shifted from one man to the other.

"Shit. I knew we gave him too much," the smaller one murmured, only earning a glare from the much more intimidating one.

"Too much? T-Too much of wh-at?" I asked, though I wasn't certain of that fact if I wanted to know or not.

The brown eyed man took a step closer, biting his bottom lip as he glanced down at my arm, probably not meaning to be noticed, but the action was and I immediately followed his gaze. I let out a gasp when I saw what he was looking at. All along my forearm were scattered marks and bruises, most looking like they were from needles, which really scared me because one; I've never been a big fan of needles, and two; what the hell did they inject me with?

"Don't worry, Louis, you're going to be just fine," He said, as if I weren't trapped in a room with two maniacs and needle marks on my arm.

"I-I, please, I don't have anything you want. I have no money, nothing," I told him honestly. I was broke as hell.

"It's not money we're after," he informed, and my eyes widened. "Oh Lord, don't get freaked out, you're not my type anyway. I meant that we need something else from you."

"Like what? I have nothing, just let me go!"

"Okay, just answer this one question for me first; who is Harry Styles?" He asked, staring at me intently as if I were about to do something crazy.

I looked up at the taller man in confusion. Harry's my... Friend? No, no... He's not my friend, not anymore. He's a terrible person, he told everyone I was dead for fucks sake! I loathe him. No, I hate him. Despise, abhor, execrate. My hands clenched, my short nails digging into my palms as I thought about the curly haired superhero, he's a demon in disguise really. All the terrible things he's done to people, to me.

My breathing quickened and my jaw clamped shut, my teeth grinding slightly as the anger filled my every being. I wanted him gone, for him to just disappear into thin air, never to be seen again. I was so angry, so furious that I couldn't even speak, I couldn't even explain my hatred for Harry to the man.

The tall one smirked though, taking yet another step closer. But this time, I wasn't scared, I was far too angry to be frightened by him anymore.

"I'll take that as a yes then," he chuckled, running his fingers through his black hair. "Good."

"You should get some rest, Louis. We have a lot of questions for when you're fully aware of what's going on and that stuff wears off. I'll be by later to bring you some food. You're still on a diet but I actually made something that's not half bad and it's good for you. Your daily work out is being skipped today due to this setback but you can do extra tomorrow." The smaller one explained, his eyes scanning the clipboard he held in his grasp. "Training will, however, still be happening after you've woken up and eaten."

My mind was spinning. What the hell is he talking about? Workouts, diets, training? What am I even training for? But before I could even ask anything, they began walking out.

"Wait! No, you can't just leave me here!" I yelled, rushing over to them. But what I didn't expect is to literally rush. Somehow, though it's impossible, I ran to them from all the way across the room in less than a single second.

"Wha-?" I muttered in confusion, looking around in slight amazement, but still in fright. I was now a lot more scared than I had been. What had they done to me?

"Ahh, yes. I hope you enjoy our little gifts," the slightly older looking one smiled, looking at me.

Next thing I know, every noise hit me at that moment, every sound in the entire place throughout the whole building. Hell, somewhere, I assume outside, I could hear an animal lapping at some water. It was so loud, my eardrums felt like they were going to explode.

Placing my palms over my ears, I fell to my knees, screaming in pain at all of the booming noises. It hurt so badly, worse than anything I'd ever endured before. Including the many broken injuries I've had. The lights seemed to get even brighter and I could physically feel the stares of the two men in the room burn against my skin.

The whole place began shaking as if there were an earthquake, but somehow I knew, I was causing this. The mad men in front of me grabbed not only the door frame but also me, yelling at the movements.

"Louis, calm down!" The smallest one shrieked, his grip vice-like on my arm.

But I couldn't, I couldn't stop It, I don't even know how I started it in the first place. I did, however, know that it hurt. Not only physically but it also emotionally pained me. It was like I was enduring the most excruciating thing I had ever felt.

I felt someone grab me by my wrist and pull my arm away from my head. He then clutched onto my bicep, that was much larger and more muscular than I had remembered it to be seeing as how I never really worked out. A long, sharp needle was pushed into my already bruised forearm and soon, my whole body gave out.

The smaller of the two men held onto me, picking me up rather gently and laying me onto the bed. He sighed, stuffing the syringe back into his white pocket.

"I really thought it would work," he mumbled sadly, his voice sounding a lot more distant to me now.

"It will. Just give it time." The other man reassured quickly, looking at me before turning.

I lazily blanked, staring ahead at the wall that held a small television across from me, the glass in the frame shattered, most likely from my outburst. I couldn't move any bone in my body, hell, I couldn't even wiggles fingers that lay a foot from my face.

The tall one exited the room while the other one just looked at me, seemingly sad, "don't worry, we're the good guys, I swear. I didn't want to sedate you but this isn't the first time you've freaked out on us and I know that it's painful. I just didn't want you to hurt any longer." He explained, wringing his hand as he spoke. "I know that you're tired and completely confused but maybe you'll remember when you wake up.

"Some times you start to freak out and forget where you are like you did just now. It's happened..." He started, his eyes falling to look at my arm once again, "twelve times now. But don't fret, I think this may be your last, it's happening a lot less recently. One time I refused to do it and you just ended up screaming for three hours straight until your voice failed. Just-Just remember that we aren't the bad guys, okay? We're trying to help you."

And with that he left, leaving me utterly confused, and completely exhausted.