Chapter Twenty-two pt 2

Please mind all errors :) Hope you enjoy <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah's P.O.V)

       It has been a couple of days since Eric k-kissed me...well, my forehead, not my lips. However, I could still feel the sensation of his lips.

      I knew It seemed dumb but I haven't really slept properly since then I would sleep for about a few hours since I would dream about him.He was the last person I would think about before I fall asleep yet the first person I would think of when I woke up.

       Why was I making this into something that It wasn't? I was acting like It meant something but It didn't. He just did that to comfort me. So why was I thinking about him non-stop? The thoughts "Does Eric like me?" "Did I like him?" and " What would happen If we went out?" ran through my head. I knew I shouldn't be having those thoughts but I couldn't help It.

     Yesterday, I missed Eric so much that I re-read my conversations I had with him over texts repeatedly. I didn't usually like having a lot of text messages on my phone so I usually deleted the text messages that weren't important or weren't important anymore. The only exception for keeping old, unimportant text messages were If they were hilarious and would make great memories. None of Eric's text were like that and yet, I never had deleted one of his text messages. I wasn't even sure If I wanted to or not.

Could It be that...?

       Suddenly, the bell rang and I slightly jumped out of my seat. I realised that I was In fourth period class and school was over, meaning had a tutor session with Eric. I knew I could've cancelled....but as much as I wanted to, I really didn't want to ....If that made sense.

       I packed up my bag, slung it over my shoulder and headed towards the library, my legs feeling like jelly.

       Originally, Eric was supposed to come over to my house but I told him I'd rather work In the library. If we were in my room alone together, I definitely would have a heart attack. At least In the library, there was civilization.

       I walked up to the library and peeked In.I could see that Eric was sitting further than our table since a group of people were originally sitting In It.

       I went back outside of the In the hallway, taking slow and deep breaths. I really needed to calm down.

           Would Eric bring up the forehead kiss? If he did, what was I supposed to do? How was I supposed to act?'

       I took a few more deep breaths and walked In. My heart pounded harder and harder as I walked towards Eric. When I got there, I wanted to leave. My heart was pounding so hard that It was nearly suffocating.

       He looked up and me, making me realising I had been standing there for a short little while so I sat down beside him.

       "Do you have homework?" he asked, making me get lost In my thoughts.

Did I have homework? I know I did but I couldn't exactly remember what.

       'What do you remember from your classes?' a voice asked In my head.

       'Thinking about Eric.' another voice answered.

I snuck a quick glance at Eric who was looking at me so I quickly looked away.

       "I-I don't have homework." I finally said. "I think I'll just study."

       Eric paused for a moment but said "okay." and got out of his seat to pick out a book from the shelves. He then sit back down beside me as I took out my English text book to study the glossary. I really couldn't think of anything to study and I was positive that I wouldn't be able to concentrate anyways...but...I still wanted to be close to him.