Filler chapter

This one of the chapters that Isnt important and not to be taken seriously. I was having a writer's block then this randomly popped up in my head.I think I got a bit too carried away with this one but l think this chapter is okay.

Hope you enjoy <3

------------------------------------------ 

(Eric's POV) 

       I turned off the water and climbed out of the shower, feeling refreshed. I just came back from jogging which was one of the things I did on my spare time aside from snacking and, reading/studying for things that wasn't school related. I wrapped a towel around my waist and picked up my clothes off the floor.

        Knowing Blondie was downstairs, I went into her room, tossed my clothes into the laundry bin and unzipped the bag that contained my clean clothes. I took out a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and my underwear.

'I'm done with my books so I should probably check online what books the Ajax library have.'

       I closed the door and turned on the computer and dropping my towel to get changed. When I was about to put my underwear on, I caught a glimpse of something on the screen. I fully looked at it and I really wished that I hadn't.

As my underwear dropped out of my hands, my face burned with embarrassment.

       They next thing I knew, I was screaming.

              "W-WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE FLAGRANT, ATROCIOUS, HEINOUS, HORRENDOUS,EXECRABLE IMAGES?! WHY IS EVERYTHING HANGING OUT FOR?! THIS IS UNNECESSARY AND INDECENT EXPOSURE!!!"

       On the screen, there were cartoons of little boys without clothes on, a wolf banging a little boy,a guy with you know what all over his face and a little boy jerking off. I'm so thankful that these are not real people and real animals or else I would've been traumatized for life.

All of a sudden, the door flew open.

              "Eric, why are you-"

       Blondie then trailed off, her eyes widening as she saw me. It took a full 3 seconds before I realized that I was completely naked and I covered up with my hands and turned around.

She didn't anything a moment but I knew she was still standing there then she let out an airy laugh. 

       "Whoa, Eric, I never thought you had it in you to be watching this kind of stuff...in my computer and jerking off in my room to top it off."

My mouth dropped and I found it hard to speak but I managed to do so anyways.

              "SHUT UP! You didn't close the site."

            "Well, it looks like it was a good thing that I didn't. Sorry I disturbed you. You may continue with your masturbation now. But not too loud because that would be awkward."

I heard her close the door so I turned around.

               "What are you saying?! Come back in here!"

               "No offense, but I kind of don't want to!" I heard her yell through the door.

My eyes widened as I realized I was still naked. Clothes....right...

       "Give me a second to put on my clothes!" I yelled as I threw on my clothes.

        "I'm changed! Now get in here!" I buckled up and the door slowly opened.