Chapter 22- Best Friends

Aleah's POV

My eyes flutter open and my senses are awakened. I feel a shock go through my body as my feet hit the cold tiles of the floor.

Troye is down stairs. Cooking breakfast from what I could smell.

I walk down the stairs and see Troye. His hair messed up and his eyes a bright blue.

"Hello love !" His accent rings through my ears.

I giggle. "Good morning Troye Boi" I say just as perky as him.

He walks over and sets the plates on the table.

"Everything looks great !" I say walking over and kissing him on the cheek before sitting down.

But before I could, he pulls out the chair and pushes it in for me.

"Thank you" I say and he smiles.

We eat breakfast and talk about random things.

I'm officially moved in with Troye. I just have to get a few more things.

"TROYE !" I shout from downstairs.

"Yes love ?" He asks from the balcony at the top of the steps.

"I have to run and get some things. I'll be back okay ? Call if you need something"

"Okay. Love you. Be careful" he said that last part with full meaning.

Memories of when he told me about the car crash flooded my mind.

"I will." I said.

~

I walk into the store and am greeted with a familiar place.

My best friend Justin turned around and flashed his smile.

Every memory came back to me and I couldn't help but run up and hug him.

"BOBBIE !" I yell laughing at the ridiculous nickname we call each other.

"Bob !" He shouts back laughing.

"How are you ?" We say in unison and laugh.

"I'm pretty good" I say smiling. "How about you ?"

"I'm good. How's life man" he asks the same way he did years ago when we went to school together.

A smile appeared on my face and I guess he noticed.

"What are you smiling at ?" He asked looking at me.

"The memories that are coming back" I say a smile still plastered on my face.

"Life is good. I have a great boyfriend. You guys should meet each other !"

His face lights up and he smiles.

"I have a surprise for you too" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me to an aisle.

Not much has changed. Still fun, childish, light hearted Justin. I've missed him.

When we got to the aisle he covered my eyes with his hands.

"Are you ready ?" He asked.

"Yes !" I almost shout with excitement.

I open my eye to see Evelyn. She was my girl best friend back in school.

"EVELYN ! What are you doing here ?!" I ask before hugging her.

We pull away for me to notice something on her ring finger. On her Left hand.

It's...a wedding ring.

"Justin...you...you guys are...OMG !" I squeal in excitement.

Ever since we were younger and they had a crush on each other I always loved the idea of them being together.

"Haha yes" she laughs.

Soon after 2 kids run past us. A boy and a girl who appear to be brother and sister.

The boy is older I'm assuming by height difference.

"Aiden ! Eliza ! Get back here !" Evelyn yells softly to the kids.

"You guys had kids ?! How much did I miss ?!"

"Too much" Evelyn and Justin reply in unison and giggle.

~

I got back to the house. A smile still on my face. I can't believe how much has happened today.

I was reunited with my best friends. I can't wait to catch up with them.

It was about 3 so I decided to just lay down and listen to music.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, letting the music take my soul and form it into its own happiness full of sounds and lyrics.

Troye's POV

Aleah just left.

I pull the ring box out of my pocket and hold it in my hand. I'm going to do it.

////////////////////////////////////

HELLO ! Update ! WHOOOHOOO ! Haha. Soo...yes Justin and Evelyn are REAL people and ARE actually my best friends ! I just made them older for the sake of the fanfic obviously. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll be updating soon !

Make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading. 😘 BYYEEE