Chapter 19- All Is Forgivin

Troye's POV

I can't stop thinking about it. The way that Aleah went from happy to bawling her eyes out in seconds.

I picked up my phone and dialed an oh too familiar number. Amber's.

"Troye ?" She asked as soon as she picked up.

"Yeh. It's Troye."

"How are you ? I haven't heard from you in a while !" She asked concerned.

"I'm good. But I uhh...need your help" I could feel her face drop through the phone.

"Of course. What do you need ?"

"It's Aleah. She can't stop thinking about you and me."

"But why ? We still get along fine. We just don't feel the same anymore. She has nothing to worry about !" Phew.

"She won't listen to me." She immediately knew what I was trying to ask.

"I'll be over in 15" she said and hung up the phone.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw Aleah sleeping. She was so peaceful.

You know what I had to do.

"ALEAH" I yelled and starting tickling her.

"Troye ! S-Stop ! HAHAHA" she tried to get out. I stopped and regretted it.

She tried to get me but I jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs.

"TROYE SIVAN MELLET !" She yelled. Uh oh.

I jumped and hid behind the couch.

She ran over and jumped on me. She's really light so it didn't hurt.

"GOTCHA !" She yelled and started tickling me. I pulled her hands away and pinned her to the floor.

I slowly leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Gotcha" I whispered.

We got up and laughed.

"Troye Boi !" She whined and poked me in the arm.

"Yes love" I whined back and smiled.

She smirked and said "my lips hurt."

"Aww. I know how to make them feel better" I grinned and leaned in and kissed her.

"Better ?" I asked.

"A little" I leaned in and gently kissed her again. Longer this time.

"Much better." She said and went into the kitchen.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Until the doorbell rang.

I walked over, inhaled deeply, and opened the door to find Amber standing there with her phone in one hand and her hand bag in the other.

"Come in"

I whispered before I shouted to Aleah.

"Love can you come in here ?"

"Who was at the-" she stopped dead in her tracks. She turned white and her face fell.

"Oh..." She trailed off and slowly walked closer.

Aleah's POV

"Hey Aleah" Amber said with a smile on her face.

"H-Hi Amber" I said looking down at the ground.

"Are you okay ?" Amber asked and put her hand on my shoulder. I looked up and smiled. Color regaining in my face.

"I missed you" we whispered in unison.

We laughed a little and hugged.

"You have nothing to worry about Aleah. Troye cares about YOU. And...always had." She pulled away and said "He just never realized he fell in love with the wrong one" she said and smiled.

"Thanks Amber. I was just-"

"I know. You were unsure. Next time, just ask." I laughed and she smiled. I love Amber.

Amber's POV

"I know. You were unsure. Next time, just ask." She laughed and the guilt went away.

A smile spread across my face and I felt whole again. I was still friends with Troye, I had an amazing boyfriend, and I have my cousin back.

We talked a little more and then I left. Before I drove away I got a text from Troye.

'Thank you Amber. If you ever need anything, I'm here :)'

I smiled and replied.

'Your welcome. And I know. I have the best friend in the world'

'Yes. Yes you do' I laughed quietly and pulled out of the drive way.

I feel good again.

Troye's POV

After I heard the door close I saw Aleah standing there with her back against the door smiling.

I felt a warm feeling in my stomach.

I walked up and handed her an Arizona tea. She loved them ! She said she had them all the time in America. I'm pretty sure we have some here, but she brought a case with her when she came to visit.

Visit. Is she going back ?

"Thanks" she said took the can.

I didn't want to bring it up cause she was so happy. I'll just wait a while then ask.

"Do you wanna watch a movie ?" I ask walking over to the movie case.

"Ooh let's watch The Conjuring !" She squealed. I remember telling her I had it and her saying that we HAD to watch it together.

"Haha okay. Come on" I said and she sat on the couch crisscross.

I popped the movie in and made some popcorn.

~

Half way through the movie, Aleah was cuddled into me shaking at the scary parts. She stayed like that till it ended.

"I-Is it over ?" She asked her head in my chest.

"Yes love it's over." I said kissing her head.

She lifted her head up and looked at me.

"I promise I'll protect you" I whispered then kissed her gently.

"I know you will Troye Boi." She whispered back.

We got up off the couch, cleaned up a bit, and headed up stairs.

We got changed and plopped on the bed.

Aleah was curled up and my arm around her waist. I kissed her neck gently and whispered in her ear

"Goodnight. I love you Aleah." My accent showing even in my whisper.

"I love you more Troye" she whispered back.

My eyes shut and all I heard was sweet peace. I was whole again. And I was with Aleah.

My Aleah. But wait...how long do I have with her ?

<><><><><><><>

AYYEEE guess who's sick again ? That's right. Me. This time it's just a cold but my nose is so congested that I can't even breathe out of it ! Anyway...I UPDATED ! Finally ! I am so so sorry guys. 7th grade is a lot harder than I thought is was going to be. I'm going to try and update more. Promise. So yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS ! That is crazy ! Love you guys !

Make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading 😘 BYYYEEEE