Chapter 9- Your My Monster

I walked in the house. Troye still wasn't home. Good. I need time. Time to think and learn more about...what I am.

I unzipped the backpack and pulled out 5 books. 2 large leather worn out ones, 2 leather ones with weird engravings on it, and 1 that looks newer.

I picked up one of the large ones. The ones that look like they might me more useful. As I start reading, I am more and more interested. I might be a monster, but a very powerful one.

I am warned of black magic and what may be caused if doing it. I should be scared but I'm not.

I heard the door open down stairs. Troye's here. What's he gonna say ?! How am I going to tell him ?!

The more I got stressed the more the lights flickered. "Off" I said and they all turned off how they were left.

"Amber ? Where are you love ?" I heard him coming up the stairs. I just sat on the floor and continued reading.

"Whatch-ya-readin ?" He asked. Just breathe Amber. Breathe...

"Things I need to know. That will help me control...things"

"Girl books ? These don't look like girl books." I didn't laugh. It was funny though.

"No. Not girl books. They are going to help me control stuff like this" I said making all the lights flicker.

"This" I repeated and made the book levitate.

"And...this" I said before lifting my self off the ground.

"Off, release, down !" I yelled and everything stopped.

"W-what is going on" Troye asked clearly confused.

"Troye...I'm a witch"

"What ?" He asked again not believing me.

"I'm a witch Troye. I can do magic. I can make myself float. I can make things levitate. I can-OMG"

I can do black magic. I can resurrect people ! Or worse...KILL PEOPLE !

"I-I really am a monster"

"Hey, your my monster" Troye said holding me by the waist. I lifted my hands around his neck.

"Y-your okay with this ?" I asked still a little shaken up.

"Of course I am" he leaned in and kissed me. In that moment...we both lifted up off the ground. He pulled away a little shocked but then amazement took over.

He crashed our lips together once again. As if nothing ever happened. "Down" I said in my head and we both floated to the ground.

"I love you monster"

"I love you too Troye"

~ One Week Later~

•Troye's POV•

Amber. My Amber is a witch.

I guess...I should be scared but I'm not. As a kid I always loved supernatural things. Ghosts, vampires, werewolves...witches and warlocks.

She's still Amber. She always will be. My Amber.

This whole week she always kept asking if I was okay as she practiced her magic and discovered more things she is capable of doing.

It really is amazing.

"Troye boii" I heard from the other room. I couldn't help but laugh.

"In here love" I replied.

"Look what I have on !" She squealed and she walked in the room.

She had on an over sized TRXYE black jumper. Her straight walnut brown hair flowed down to the middle of her back. She had no makeup on and looked stunning.

"You look amazing" I said with a smirk.

"Awe" she said before running over and kissing me.

God I love her. I love her so much.

•Amber's POV•

Troye had been amazingly understanding about everything. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I know cliche but it's so true !

I had a dream last night of our future together. We got married, had two beautiful kids, and spent the rest if our years growing old together.

That is honestly what I consider a perfect life :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AYE !!!! This took me so long to write this chapter ! I hope you guys like it ! Read rate and comment !
See you guys soon :-*
BYYYE