Chapter 3- Just The Beginning

~ you guys are gonna hate me for this 😁

I snapped out of my daydream and found my self a couple houses before Troye's. That was a daydream ?! I honestly was kinda relieved. I didn't want it to happen that fast. Even though I did really like him. I realize now that there was NOTHING I could do about it.

I ran to Troye's house. I knocked and he opened it.

"He-" he got cut off by me jumping into his arms and hugging him. He smelt so good and I love the smell.

I didn't want to, but pulled away.

"What was that for ?" He asked smiling at me. His smile was amazing. He never uses it in pictures but he should ! It's just amazing. It made me smile just looking at it.

"For being there for me all those years. Thank you Troye" I said smiling sincerely. (Does that work in this case ? ~Aleah)

"Your welcome love" he said hugging me. I love his hugs. I love his smile. His eyes. His laugh. His existence. Him. I love Troye. My Troye.

We pulled away and walked in the house. "I love you" I whispered quietly enough for him not to hear. Even though if he did it wouldn't be terrible. *wink*

"What do you wanna do ?" I asked.

"I don't know. Your staying the night right ?" Troye asked. "Yeah" I replied. "Let's go take a walk. I wanna...talk to you" he said. I was kinda disappointed he didn't say scary movies like he did in my day dream. Ahh my daydream.

"Amber ?" I heard right across from me. "Yeah what I'm here" I said very...surprised I guess ? "You okay ?" Troye asked. "Yeah. Why ?" I replied. "I was talking to you and you zoned out started smiling" he chuckled at the last couple words he said.

"And your laughing because ?" I asked like the cheeky little shit I am. "Because it was cute. Like always." He almost whispered. Did he just...he just...OMG !! YAY !!

"Awwwe thanks Troye !" I said blushing. He started blushing too.

"Your welcome. I was just stating the facts" he said looking at me and smirking. Our eyes met and I swear I felt a click. I quickly looked away before I started staring uncontrollably.

"So what do need to talk to me about ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys ! I know the few readers I have are gonna hate me ! I just re-read the last chapter and things went way too fast ! I want some drama and "come on it soo could have happened there !" Moments lol sorry again. Keep reading *wink* BYYYYE