Chapter 21- I'm Still Here (Part 1)

Amber's POV

How could I think like that ! I promised Aleah that their was nothing ! I -

'TROYE IS CALLING ! PICK UP !'

Troye.

'H-Hey Troye' crap. I stuttered.

'Hey Amber. How are you ?"

Random question from Troye ? Something's up.

'Good. Are you okay ?'

'Yeh fine. I just have a question...'

'Yeh....'

'Does Aleah like diamonds ?'

•Earlier That Day•

~Scene Change~

Aleah's POV

4 days. 4 days in counting until I get my stuff and move in with Troye.

It's amazing. I can't believe how happy I finally am. I was always depressed. Something always bothered me.

Sometimes I could put a smile on my face and forget, but most times I couldn't. I had to deal with it.

But with Troye it was different. He always made me feel better. I couldn't not laugh or smile around Troye.

I'm sitting on the counter in the kitchen thinking about all these things.

Troye is still sleeping. Hmmm...payback ? Payback :)

I walk up the stairs and open the door. Troye is sleeping peacefully with his messed up hair and no shirt.

"Troye baby" I whispered shaking him gently.

Nothing. I know how to wake him up...

And get payback.

I swung one leg over his body so I was now on top of him.

I started moving and grinding my hips on his.

His eyes flickered open and I felt him rise underneath me. Telling me he liked it.

He placed his hands on my hips and right when he was about to do something, I stopped and got off.

"Time to get up sweety" I said and pecked his cheek.

"That was mean" he said standing up and going to his closet.

"Sorry not sorry" I said and grinned satisfyingly.

"You know..." He began. "We haven't actually DONE it yet."

It was true. And the best thing is...I'm ready. Whenever he's ready, I'll be there. Ready.

"Your right baby. Maybe if you behave I'll give you a little surprise" I said with a wink and walked out of the room.

Tonight's gonna be fun.

Troye's POV

She's such a tease. But she's my tease.

I can't wait till she's here everyday with me. I get to wake up next to her. Eat breakfast next to her. Go to sleep next to her.

You know...I control my future. We're old enough. I think...I want to propose.

/////////////////////////////

AYE ! Part 1 is finished ! Part two is up 2morro ! And let's just say...get ready ;)

Make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading 😍 BYYEEE