Chapter 7- Its True

I stopped crying. It was easy. I just blocked it out. I blocked everything that was bad about my life out right now. I'm going to tell Troye I love him.

"Hey, your not crying anymore" Troye said happy for me. He came over and hugged me. "I'm glad" he whispered.

I giggled. "Hey Troye...I want to tell you what was bothering me. What I didn't tell you before" here it comes.

"Really ? That's great. I'm here for you Amber" I hope you will be after this.

"I love you" and BOW ! There it is.

"Y-You what ?" Troye said with a smile on face. Does he...like me ?!

"I love you Troye. And I couldn't tell you. That's why it was bothering me. I thought it would ruin our friendship. But I can't hide it anymore"

"I can't either" he said shocking me. "Wha-" I was cut off by him walking up and crashing our lips together. He really was a good kisser.

*Troye's POV*

"I love you"

She what ? She loves me ! She really loves me !

"Y-You what ?" I said trying to hold in my smile but failed. She explained why she hadn't told me sooner and I knew what I was feeling wasn't wrong. But totally right.

"I can't either" I said. "Wha-" she was cut off by me kissing her. Without hesitation she kissed me back. Her hands moved up my chest to my neck.

The kiss was long and passionate. I liked her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She excepted.

We fought for dominance but she let me win. I never wanted this moment to end.

We slowly came to a stop because we needed to breathe. "Wow" she whispered resting her forehead on mine.

I chucked at her response of the kiss. I don't know what came over me. I just...wanted her.

"I love you too Amber." I said confessing as if it wasn't obvious already. She smiled. I love her smile. I love her.

"I love you more" she said. She bit her lip and I couldn't take it. I leaned in and crashed our lips together again. The kiss was slow and passionate.

She bit my bottom lip gently causing me to moan in the kiss. We pulled away and I said "Can I confess ?" I asked.

"Mhm" she said smiling. "I didn't ever want to stop kissing you" I whispered in her ear and pecked her on the lips. "I didn't either but we have to breathe" she giggled.

"I know" I said pouting. "Let's go for a walk." She said grabbing one of my hoodies and starting humming a tune. It was Happy Little Pill from my EP TRXYE.

So I started singing it out loud. "My happy little pill, take my away, dry my eyes, bring color to my skies, my sweet little pill, take my hunger, light within, numb my skin"

She started clapping and cheering. God I love her.

"That was great" she said. "Thank you" I said smirking. She grabbed my hand and we continued to walk.

•Amber's POV•

I can't believe it. He loves me back. Troye loves me back. Despite what happened with my home life, my social and love life is amazing !

"I can't believe this is happening" I said out loud. "Me either. But I'm really happy it is" Troye replied before he leaned down and kissed me.

It's true. Love is amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter sucks but Amber told him !
Yay ! Lol. Keep reading guys ! Update soon :)
BYYEEE