Chapter 16-Love Isn't A Choice(Part 2)

Amber's POV

I walked in the door and took a deep breathe. Inhaled the smell incase I will never smell it again.

Troye wasn't down stairs so he had to be upstairs. I walked up the stairs and was now standing in front of Aleah's door finding what I expected.

Aleah and Troye were hugging. She was comforting him after what I did. Great.

'Knock Knock'

They both pulled away and looked at me. I was hugging myself. All of a sudden I felt very cold.

"Hello Amber." Aleah said emotionless.

"Hi Aleah. Can me and Troye have a minute ?" I was freezing. Teeth chattering. Guilty.

"Uh..." She looked at Troye for an okay.

He nodded and she said "yeah. Go ahead."

She walked out of the room looking back at Troye once before she was down the stairs.

"Yes." He said quite coldly.

"Troye I know your mad but let me explain."

"Why ? Why should I Amber ?! So you could tell me how good it was fucking Caspar ! I'm good thanks !" He shouted. I was speechless. But, not surprised. Being that that was exactly what I did. I turned 18 a week ago.

"Troye please hear me out." I pleaded.

"Fine. You have 5 minutes." He said stepping closer to me.

I took a deep breathe

"When Aleah got here, I thought something was going to happen. You guys would kiss. You would be in my situation right now. So, before you could cheat on me, I cheated on you. It felt right at first ! But as soon as I came home this morning and saw that nothing happened, guilt filled my body. Caspar had no idea. He thought I was still just your bestfriend. I really am sorry Troye."

I said rather quickly but still understandable. Keeping in mind I only had 5 minutes.

His expression was the same it was when I walked in. Hurt and betrayed. He wasn't going to forgive me.

"That's a very stupid reason Amber."

He looked down at his feet. I've really down it now.

"Troye Boi-"

"Don't call me that. Only Aleah can call me that."

What !? I call him that ! How dare he !

"Troye I always call you that !" I couldn't help it. It just came out.

"She called me that first Amber ! She called me that since we were kids ! Shows how much you care !"

Ouch.

"You really think I don't care ! Do you know me at all !" I was pissed now.

"You know I really don't know Amber." W-What ?

"Troye-"

"No Amber. I-I don't forgive you."

"Troye please. Please. I love you"

"No you don't Amber ! If you REALLY loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me with Caspar !"

I can't believe it. My life. My future with Troye. Gone.

"Do you want me to go."

"Yes. Go stay at your boyfriends house. Don't bother calling." And with that he was out the door.

What have I done.

~

Aleah's POV

It's been an hour since Amber left to go to Caspar's. Troye hasn't come down since. I'm deciding whether or not I should go see if he's okay.

I walked out of my room and up the hall a little bit. The door was open a crack and heard the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

Please bathe me now,

Wash me clean,

Just set my heart on fire,

Like Gasoline

It was Troye. His voice is amazing. I haven't heard him sing Gasoline yet. I have #TRXYE but I've never heard him sing it without all the extra crap. Never heard just Troye.

"Troye"

I said quietly. He turned and saw me. His face lit up.

"Aleah !" He ran up and hugged me.

"I need you." He wasn't drunk. He would never with me around. He knew that I felt uncomfortable around drunk people.

He put up with all the pain Amber caused him for me. God I love him.

"I'm here Troye. I'm always here." I said pulling him closer.

Troye's POV

"I'm here Troye. I'm always here." She said pulling me closer.

Despite what happened with Amber, I've always loved Aleah. Love isn't a choice.

____________________

AHHHHHH ! So Amber and Troye got in a fight. Will he go back to Amber or realize that he had always loved Aleah ? Update tomorrow !

Make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading ! BYYEEE