Chapter 4- I Didn't Know

Amber's POV

"Come on let's go" Troye said getting up off the couch and grabbing his sweater. He looked back at me and smiled after he realized I had one of his on.

I smiled and we started walking down the street. My smile soon faded after I realized what he might have noticed.

~Flashback~

"Are you hungry ?" Troye asked. "No I'm fine thanks" I said giving him a fake smile. "You really haven't been eating lately. Are you sure your fine ?" He questioned me once again. What was I gonna say ? I really don't want to lie to him.

"Yes I'm fine Troye. Can we drop it ? Please !?" I said kind of bitchier than I intended.

He nodded his head and looked away trying to be okay with it. I haven't eaten anything thing in a week. My parents have been fighting 24/7. I didn't want them to split only because of my little 8 year old brother Toby.

He didn't really know what was going on. I was so stressed I stopped eating. I wasn't even hungry. What's wrong with me ?

~End Of Flashback~

I suddenly felt my stomach turn when we were have way down the street.

"So" Troye began. "I've noticed you..haven't been telling me something. It's kind of bothering me. You can come to me with anything. Please just tell me." He begged. I had a mixed feeling of relief and wanting to throw up (sorry. Don't know how else to explain it ~Aleah)

He didn't want to know about my parents but he wants to know what I've been keeping from him. I love him. How am I supposed to tell him.

"Troye..." Out of know where my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. Thank you ! I looked at the caller ID and it was my house phone. I answered it.

"Hello ?" I said trying to be calm. "I hate you you bastard !" I heard in the background. "Sissy !" I heard my little brother say into the phone. "Toby ! What's wrong ? Are you okay ?" I asked scared. I tried to be calm but couldn't anymore.

"Mommy and daddy are fighting and they won't stop." He said into the phone. I covered my mouth and held back my tears. Troye touched my shoulder and gave me the 'what's wrong' look. I ignored it and spoke back into the phone.

"Toby there just fighting. Go back in your room and call me if something...worse happens. Okay ?" I asked as calm as possible. "Okay sissy. I love you." A tiny smile appeared on my face. "I love you too munchkin."

We both hung up and I looked at Troye. "I'm fine" I said before he could ask what's wrong.

"Your not fine Amber. What's. Wrong." He said pausing before the last two words. I sighed and told him.

"My parents are fighting and...probably are going to split up. I'm upset for my Toby. He's only 8." I sighed.

"That's only half. What's the other half." He said more so than asked. Now I half to tell him.

"Troye..."

-----------------------------
Hello ! Another cliffhanger XD hope you guys liked it. This was originally a filler but I guess not. Does Amber tell Troye that she fell in love with him or does she lie and tell him later. Update this weekend :) BYYYEE