Chapter 13- What He Sees

Troye's POV

It's been about 2 and a half weeks since probably one of the most traumatic moments of my life.

But...something interesting did come out of it. I can see ghosts. Yeah...and I think I found out why.

I came back to life do to magic. Mostly black magic. Being over there and coming back broke a piece of that barrier. It honestly is pretty cool.

I mostly see a lot of my relatives that are looking out for me. And even some of Amber's.

I only told her a few days ago. Seeing if I was hallucinating or not. I wasn't.

She wasn't shocked which I knew she wouldn't be. She's a witch for god sake ! What shocked ME was that she knew that was going to happen. It's kind of like...an after math for being dead and coming back.

I'm still quite shocked hearing those words. I could be dead right now. Not breathing. Heart stopped. Dead.

"Don't freak your self out too much Troye. It's a gift not a consequence." I turned around to see my grandmother.

"I know grams. It's not freaking me out. The thought of I could be dead right now is what's freaking me out a bit." I replied.

She walked over and placed her hands on my shoulders. And...and I could feel it !

"Grams ! I could feel you ! How-"

"Because you want to. It's up to you Troye. It's always up to you." She kissed my cheek and drifted off.

It wasn't sad seeing her go. Cause all I have to do is think about her and she'll be back.

If you told me 3 weeks ago that I would be able to see ghosts...I probably wouldn't believe you.

Amber's POV

(Semi Smut)

Me and Troye haven't...done it yet. It's not cause of religion, I just wanted to wait till I was 18.

I turn 18 next Friday. Troye is...excited. *wink* it's fun teasing him though hehe.

I undressed into only my bra and underwear.

Troye was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. He walked out in nothing but boxers, and starred at me and smirked.

I know exactly what he was thinking, let the teasing begin.

I walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him lightly.

He immediately kissed back but gradually getting harder and harder.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

I felt a tingling sensation through my body. I wanted to stop but couldn't.

I pulled alway and started kissing his jawline. He moaned quietly and then pushed me up against the wall.

He started kissing down my neck causing me to moan.

He slid his hands up and down my body, stopping at my underwear. I pulled his hands up and started kissing him again. He now knew that I was just teasing him, but didn't mind.

He picked me up and playfully threw me on our bed. After we stopped laughing, he pulled me close and kissed me slow and passionate.

We pulled away and just smiled at each other like idiots.

"I love you Amber."

"I love you too Troye."

I got up and went to my closet. I pulled out my black TRXYE oversized sweatshirt and pulled it over my head.

I walked back to the bed and cuddle up in Troye's arms. I started quietly humming "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran.

Aka my favorite singing videos of Troye's.

I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eyes. He quietly sang the chorus and I drifted off to sleep.

And in that moment, I felt like a normal teenage girl again. Not a witch, not supernatural, just Amber Davis.

I never knew you could love someone so much that they can make you feel human again.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

AYE ! What's up guys ! I hope you guys like this chapter. I took me quite some time to write XD I am going to try on the 15th chapter to wrote some actual smut. I will try I promise ! Make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading !

Until Later Troyeblemakers ;)

BYYYYEEEE