Chapter 12- The Accident

Song Of The Chapter: Touch by Troye Sivan ! (TRXYE)

Tears are rolling down my face as I'm shaking. There is only one thing I could do. But I would do anything for him. I'm going to do it.

•Earlier That Day•

"Amber !" Troye yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes Troye" I said in a girly voice.

"Haha we need groceries" he spoke in between chuckles. I guess it helped that I was now dancing and floating around the kitchen. Being a witch is so amazing.

Toby and my mom are doing good too. No word from my dad yet. But that's okay. I don't need him. I have Toby, my mom, and the one and only Troye Sivan.

"Amber ? Did you hear me love ?" Uhhhhh

"No.?" I squeaked out with a smile.

"Haha okay. I said I'm going to the store to get groceries and stuff. Okay ?" Phew. I thought it was something serious.

"Oh okay Troye Boi. I'll see you later." I walked up and gave him a kiss goodbye.

"I'll see you soon monster." He said then kissed me one more time and walked out of the door.

He's been calling me monster for quite sometime now. It just kinda...stuck I guess. Hehe I really like it. I can't help but smile.

Especially since I am a monster. But a good monster (what ? Lol ~Aleah)

I've learned so many more spells ! And...even some black magic. Not pure black magic ! But...common black magic. Like, how to resurrect a body.

I know ! It's terrible ! But you never know !

I saw me and Troye's car pull down the street. He forgot his wallet. I swear he's-

BEEEEEEEEEEP CRASH !

•Amber's POV•

I ran out side and saw one car flipped over and the other crushed. With my luck...you could guess which one was ours.

I ran over to our flipped car to see Troye...not breathing. I pulled him out from under the car and levitated his body the rest of the way to our house.

Troye was dead. He wasn't breathing. He was gone.

Tears are rolling down my face as I'm shaking. There is only one thing I could do. But I would do anything for him. I'm going to do it.

Before it was too late I ran into our extra room where I keep all my books and candles.

I ran out and sat down beside Troye. I placed 4 candles on each corner by his body.

I opened my book and flipped to page 678, then I started reading off the page.

The lights started flickering and things started shaking.

Troye's body started regaining color. His chest slowly moved up and down. And lastly...his eyes flickered open.

"Troye !" I yelled wrapping my arms around him and squeezing. He quickly did the same.

"Troye I was so scared." I whispered holding back my tears.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'm alive." He whispered back.

He pulled away and looked at me confused.

"Amber...why am I still alive." I really didn't think about what he would think. I just wanted him back.

"I-I did a spell that brought you back to life. I couldn't loose you." His look went from confused to sincere.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have thought that way. I'm lucky to be here. I'm sorry." He engulfed me in a hug again.

"It's okay Troye. I know you didn't mean it." I just hugged him and closed my eyes. I thought about everything that could have happened and just how lucky I am.

•Troye's POV•

I was on my way to the store when I realized I forgot my wallet. Classic Troye Sivan.

As I turn the corner, a car is going full speed. I couldn't do anything which made me really scared.

As it got closer my hand slipped and reached the horn.

BEEEEEEEEEEP CRASH !

The car flipped over and the last thing I saw was blood. My eyes fluttered closed and I blacked out.

•After Amber Did The Spell•

My eyes opened and I saw Amber hovering over me. As soon as I looked at her she leaped forward for me and hugged me. Not extremely hard but enough for me to know that she was scared.

Wait...I'm...ALIVE ?!

"Amber...why am I still alive.?" I asked confused.

"I-I did a spell that brought you back to life. I couldn't loose you." She stuttered. I immediately felt horrible. I didn't think before I asked.

I quickly engulfed her once again in a hug. I am so happy that I'm not dead. I have so many more years of my life to live. With an amazing lady.

Amber. My Monster.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HELLO EVERYONE ! I am so so SO sorry ! I haven't updated in what feels like forever ! Sooo..here's an EXTRA long chapter for you ! Thank you all so much for almost 200 reads holy crap ! AHHHH. I love you guys ! Make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading 😘

BYYYEEE