Chapter 4 (part 2)

Leah pulled up to her apartment in twenty minutes and took a shower, making sure to put her hair up in a high ponytail.

After ten minutes she made it to her job and pressed the floor to the fifth floor. Upon arriving Gary the head security guard looked like he was waiting for someone. She smiled and tried to walk past him but he put his arm out in front.

"Sorry Ms.Good but your not allowed back in" 

Leah gave a good look at the man in his late 30's trying to get a good read on him. She couldn't.

"Says who Gary? I- It was Domonic wasn't it?" she narrowed her eyes so much it hurt and the man visibly paled before her. 

Knowing that Gary was easily intimated woman who got angry Leah let it be known how irate she was, "Gary the next person who won't be allowed anywhere is you after I'm done kicking your ass."

The 6 foot 2 man was shaking when he put his arm down allowing her through. She smiled and promised they would talk later.

Not to far from the office as Domonic pulled up he got a call.

"Hello Gary did she leave yet?"

"S-sir she was on a warpath I almost pissed my pants when she threatened me"

He sighed hanging up. Up the luxury private elevator Domonic had built he walked passed all the cooing women and went straight to his PA's office. No warning or knocks as he busted through the air pretending to fume.

"I'm so angry at you for-"

"No your not I've been your assistant for a years now and I can pick up your body language, tone of voice and just to make it known I know you just wanted me to stay at your house."

Time passed smoothly as Leah paced herself at the laptop in front of her. Zoned out hours later with bagel wrapper and heels kicked off she had finally finished making the next 2 business power points.

The curvy brunette thought of calling her best friend Shauna but decided against it she saw an e-mail notification. There was a meeting Friday at noon and it was of course mandatory to be there, yawning she leaned back and closed her eyes. 

A noise was made in the back of his throat, "After work we are heading to the mall". Domonic had walked out. Checking his schedule he was slightly upset to notice that he would be in business meeting all day until the early afternoon.

==============

At around 3:30 Leah happily cheered as she was off and had been sitting in her office all day long much to her annoyance.

Leaving to downstairs she noticed Domonic was already waiting checking his watch on the phone in his royal blue suit.

"That was so funny"

The duo both chuckled they had been for an hour sitting, talking and currently watching this old man curse out the window Leah never knew that the mall could be an adventure with someone other then her girls.

"Leah!" she  froze in her tracks at the screech of that voice but started walking faster with Dominic in tow. 

"Leah get your fucking fat ass over here" 

Anger boiled so instead of running away like she always do I faced the person that ruined my childhood.

Her name was Lexi Good

And she hated Leah to the core with passion

My sister........

A/N I made this chapter short so that chapter 4 and 5 will be will be longer like 2 chapters smashed together longer.

love

Naomi