Chapter 7 (part 2)

A/N Picture of Shauna if i didn't promote my moms story it's called poetrys of the heart by flaws_imperfections.

Don't forget to check out catching feelings😘

Leah left the house eagerly grateful she had another day off

Leah left the house eagerly grateful she had another day off. It had been a few days since the disaster of the dinner.

Luckily it blew over and she didn't have to worry about facing her family at least for a few weeks due to work.

Meanwhile on the other side of town stood two handsome, tall men in casual clothing.

"Dom let's make a bet who can get a woman in bed the fastest without it being a one night stand"

He was currently with his friend and fellow business alli Rome, who was in the city as he was visiting for a few weeks.

Just as he was about to reply Leah walked into his line of vision across the street heading into a department store wearing a soft blue dress and red heels.

"That girl over there yes isn't she your assistant? umm Laya, Lana oh yes it Leah"

"No"

"What! Why not?

"Because" Domonic replied irritated. He knew what his friend was trying to suggest.

"You don't even like her so let's say $500 to see who she get played by"

"I mean if you do then I can just go tell her-" suddenly a angry face was made at Rome.

He looked at the window shop from the cafe watching as she smiled and laughed at something her friend said.

Looking back at Rome he studied the man's sly face and piercing green eyes that always had mischief.

"Ok but she can't find out"

Just as the two men shook hands for the deal they had agreed on to see if Dom could get Leah, a spy was in plain sight. Saty had been listening intently to the whole conversation and started to form a plan of blackmail to get her man.

Meanwhile across the street were two thick women in a small boutique shopping for the new years party Leah had planned and Shauna who was invited.

"I don't know what we're gonna wear Shauna!" Leah had turned to her best friend since college for help but the woman beside her had two beautiful gowns one was nearly as white as snow with lace in on the sides.

Leah marveled at the sight of the white gown but couldn't help the attention of another gown in her friends arm.

"Is that your dress?"

"Yes... I call it 'the little purple dress" Said Shauna thoughtfully as she put the in fact ball gown of a dress in Leah ' s sight which showed a deep violet that had sweetheart neckline and a flair at the bottom making it go soft in waves.