Chapter 3 (part 1)

Leah blew out a breath she had been holding in. Though technically the couple didn't actually break up the night before she knew she wouldn't take Charles ever.

      "Return the key to him and also get the clothes should be easy" or so Leah thought.  

Unlocking  the door  Leah walked in towards the couch where she saw Charles sitting watching t.v. Instead of greeting him.

She quickly  put the familiar key down and went to quietly grab her stuff and within 5 minutes she gathered everything

"Your not going to say hi to your dear old boyfriend " He spat out

"As far as your  concerned  I am very much single and am simply here to grab my things from a cheating man who my ex" Leah said with a glare.

Right as Charles was going to reply Saty stepped out of his room in a black joggers outfit. She had a towel to her hair drying it as she walked over to the couch.

"Hey baby I was thinking we should go out to dinner maybe Veronica's I love how we went there for our first date two years ago." 

Leah had never felt such rage before that was t the same time they had been together for a year, she wanted to scream but instead she walked over as Charles had this fear in his eyes.

Slap

You could here through out his apartment the slap she delivered to him, Saty had jumped back shocked as she came too her surroundings. 

"What the hell you crazy bitch!" Saty said pushing her away.

Leah rage intensified and she punched Saty in the face pulling her hair making sure to throw her across the room. Charles pulled Leah's hair to get her stop fighting but accidentally hit her in the face.

Everyone in the room stopped he started apologizing profusely but she grabbed her things and ran out the door. Saty came after yelling at her, yelling slurs but Leah was too pressed and she punched her in the nose.

"MY NOSE!" Saty screeched in pain but Leah zoomed off to got to Dominic's.

Since she had been in the area a few times on business occasions, she luckily remembered the location. Tear-streaked and heavy hearted, she knocked on the door unsure if he would answer himself, maybe the maid(if he had one).

Dominic appeared  a minute after the knock.

"Leah you came back- oh my gosh come in!"

He rushed over to me but I walked into the living room sitting on the couch. She held up her hand silencing him before he could say anything. After telling about the encounter the duo went upstairs so she could rest up.

=======

While Leah slept Domonic gently swept his hand against her soft silky hair, he sighed. He knew he should've convinced her to stay but he didn't want to come on too strong.

Over the years the sassy woman known as his assistant really kept to herself, not really giving people time of day unless it was work related. On a few occasions while Dom was out he would spot her walking with this mystery man.

Even at the time he noticed that they looked more like friends, the next day he demanded who the man was by Leah. She put her head down mumbling why did he bother asking. But later on Domonic used his charming tactics to convince her the confession; Charles was her indeed boyfriend the mystery man.

Taking Leah's torn clothes to the laundry room he paused looking at the how damaged they really were. He grabbed his cellphone out his pocket calling Ella and told her to bring fresh clothes tomorrow. He would try to cheer Leah up since he planned on getting her to be his exclusively.

The next morning when Leah woke up in the comfortable bed she found across the room in a chair a simple outfit that consisted of jeans and a white shirt. Going to the shower she also found a set of Lacey bra and panties she doesn't even know he found that part out.

 Going to the shower she also found a set of Lacey bra and panties she doesn't even know he found that part out

After the refreshing shower Leah stepped outside room exploring the rooms. She knew Domonic was cooking breakfast down stairs. First the brunette just explored the hallway then went downstairs. Near the entrance, where the kitchen was Leah found a lonely hallway.

You could miss the hallway at first glance unless you knew what you were looking for but just her luck she decided to walk down. Intricate wallpaper lined the dimly lighted path, at the end of the hall there was a double wooden door with a keyhole.

"What could be in here?" Leah had wondered out loud as she opened the door.

A library was in her midst! 

It was a medium sized room with shelves up to the the tall ceilings. From straight out of a movie  neatly cleanedchandeliers hung from the ceiling. There was at least 4 aisles worth of books, even categorized. Just as she picked Pride & Prejudice,  Leah was startled by the owner of the house.

"Like my library? Designed it myself when I custom made this house" Dom grabbed her hand.

"Come on I made waffles and poached eggs for breakfast, also anytime you want to come in here you don't have to ask I'll even give you the spare key".

After eating the delicious morning meal, the pair talked before Domonic announced he was going to work.

"I'm going to work too" Leah said putting on her shoes.

"Yeah no after yesterdays event with your ex you need to rest and I'll think about it in a few days"

Leah scoffed grabbing her keys when Domonic went to grab his jacket. Her throat was sore and there was a small scratch on where eyebrow was from Saty's claws. Starting her 2014 KIA optima, she was surprised to see Domonic running down the drive way frustrated looking.

It was too late though because she backed away and sped off.