Chapter 21

It had been three days since the group made it to the Bahamas. The breezy air was relaxing and the sun stayed out.

The group did multiple activities. And even went to a little small off shore island to go Scuba diving.

Everyone was smiling just coming from a walk on the beach to the little wooden bar that had tables under little wooden structures.

At the bar Leah ordered a sex on the beach and a tequila shot thanks to Shauna, who was holding hands with Dimitri.

The two girls scooted closer to another side of the bar stools to still be close to the boys but talk amongst themselves.

"This trip was genius darling! I'm so glad you invited us" Shauna sipped on her drink cheerfully.

"Of course, speaking of us looks like you might be in a relationship soon huh?"

Leah couldn't hear a response because Shauna pointed to the two women approaching the small bar they were at.

Saty brought Lexi with her,who was in the back of her quiet and holding onto her blue sandals.

"Excuse me but I need to talk with dom." Leah rose at Saty's bold words.

"What are you doing here saty?"

With a smirk Saty got closer to the duo smugly. "A lil birdy told me now move. Domonic needs too start mentally preparing to be a father."

Just as Leah was a about to comment on what Saty had said she heard a laugh.

"Bitch how can you be pregnant with yo slip and slide loose ass!" Shauna looked angry.

The brunette almost laughed if it wasn't for the fact the women before them had serious face. Leah turned her attention back on saty who looked pale.

"I am, and Dom needs to be my baby daddy" Saty said.

She had two options punch and knock her the fuck out, or figure out who the hell she got pregnant by.

"Who's is it?" I demanded grabbing her hair.

"Its-" Her words were cut off when Leah was picked up and carried a few feet away. She turned to see Dom with a angry expression.

"Why the hell did she come to you!" Doms vein in his neck was sticking out. He was turning red and she was getting scared a little.

" Dom I swear I don't know but she's pregnant and wants you as the father"

"Dmitri get the fuck off me! " they turned to see Shauna slapping him with tears in her eyes.

Leah and Dom ran to where everyone else was.

" I swear I didn't know yall were together, it happend a month ago," Saty face had tears as she chocked back a sob. " It was only a few times,  I promise."

The curvy brunette ran after Shauna as they made it to the hotel. The girls were sharing rooms, so when Shauna entered the hotel room she knew instantly she was trying to leave.

"Please stop packing" Leah said grabbing her hand but she yanked it away.

Shauna got more clothes. "I'm going back to America where there's less drama and less of Satan".

The best friend chuckled lightly and slowly started trying to put clothes back but she shook her head.

"I don't believe she is pregnant by Dmitri, " Shauna paused and sat down on the floor. " And just when I thought my life couldn't get more surprising. "

" S what are you talking about more surprising you work too much for some drama" Leah laughed nudging her shoulder.

At first They stared out the balcony to where the pretty blue ocean was.

Her and Shauna were friends for so long she doubted she wouldn't hide what was going on in her busy life.

Leah stared at her best friend feeling like it might be a while before she would see her. Pretty light brown eyes with milk chocolate hair and skin.

"I had heard from Chase a while back. He told me that he wanted to be more than just a friend and I flipped, "
Shauna now stared at me with big eyes, guilty and hurt.

" I told him that he meant to say you but Chase shook his head and kissed me. Kissed me like I was his girl, kissed me with such passion I kissed back but ran into Dmitri's arms scared I get hurt.

" I told Chase that it wasn't a good idea and it was going against girl code and I couldn't want him. He wasn't to pleased but he said he would do something and that I'd be wrong and fall in love and all that jazz"

Abruptly Shauna stood up and proceeded to pack once again and Leah let her. Leah knew she wasn't mad because she loved Dimitri but she had to cope with this so she walked out the room waiting for Dom to get back.

CLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCL

--2 weeks later--

When everyone got back Domonic and Leah took Saty to the doctor. She was in fact pregnant slightly off than she thought.

Shauna hadn't come when she texted her the information In fact there was no response to anything from anybody when Leah called to ask if she was alright.

Leah went to her aunt's house a little concerned.

"Leah I haven't seen you in a while how's life Oh and my baby girl Shauna! "

She explained the situation asking her opinion on what to do.

" Well go get Chase and yall go stalk that girl. Bring her to me drugged if you have to," they both laughed.

" So how was the Bahamas?" she poured me a margarita like always.

"It was great until, 'pop her chest' showed up and tried to say Domonic needed to be the father of her baby, " she said taking a sip. " And then tried to 'apologize'. "

Aunt honeys face was one of mixed emotions.

" The right thing to do is make sure she is pregnant with the brothers baby. If she is that's fine but don't shame the shameless, who get their world flipped upside down just like we do. "

-------------

When Leah got back to Doms place, he was sitting in the living room chair, finishing up a business call.

" Hey babe"

"Hey kitten" she smiled as he kissed her soft cheek .

She sat down (now comfortably)  on his lap. His big dark chocolate eyes made think of how much she loved him.

"So about saty-"

"No you were right", Dom sighed looking up at Leah. "She has been out to get you I'm so sorry I brushed you off but we do need to call everyone soon."

He stood them both up, what was he going to do?

"I want all your things officially packed, because we are going to live together in the Park condo"

She squealed excitedly and kissed him. Now all they had to do was fix this problem before living together.

She called everyone over the next day. Shauna came in a all black jumper with no make up and hair in a ponytail ready to fight.

Saty came last as Dom and Dmitri filled the room.

"So how are we doing this" Shauna looked so angry and tired.

This time she had to ask without wanting to demand her to stop lying.

"It's tense let's sit down first. Saty besides you sleeping with Dmitri, what makes you so sure your pregnant by him?"

A/N so sorry I haven't updated and about the cliffhanger but hey Dom and Leah are moving to a condo you will see why and any thoughts Dmitri not telling Shauna about saty. And Chace hasn't been seen alot of....
Anyway enjoy and sorry for the unedited chapter .