Chapter 9

A/N: So have a picture of Saty on the side.

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy😗

-Naomi
-------

Leah groaned turning her head on the soft pillow.

Pillow?

She looked around her room and cursed softly at how uncomfortable her dress was feeling.

It felt like a surreal movie to Leah with sun rays shining through my window.

After getting dressed she went to the kitchen to make coffee and while waiting did her make up natural today.

Within twenty minutes she was done and headed to the office. Whitney Houston 'I will always love you' came on and she started her horrible singing.

If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

And I... WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUU, ooh
Will always LOVEEEE you
YOUUUUUUU
My darling, YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

She couldn't breathe so she stopped singing and got out the car.

Inside the bulilding, Leah walked to the elevator but something kept nagging at her mind.

last night

"Holy cheese balls!" she whispered.

She remembered everything now the drinks with Shauna, the fun they had and then her kissing in the hallway with Dom.

And he confessed love.

Who forgets that? Wait but if she passed out how did she get back to her apartment?

Leah called Shauna before trying to march in his office.

"Hey gurl" I heard Shauna giggle

"Don't 'hey gurl me'. I was calling about last night"

"Oh you know some stuff"

She narrowed her eyes at the phone.

"You mean like me waking up in my bed stuff"

"YUPPP" Shauna laughed at Leah's irritated sigh before continuing.

"I want the juicy deats to why you passed out on my lonely ass"

"You had Chase"

She snorts. "Exactly"

"Well me and Dom kissed but the he said the three words I love-"

"What!" Shauna shrieked causing me to wince.

"You got him to say that? What the hell did he get some of your cookie or something cause I cant even get a guy to do that "

Shauna went on her rant before Leah screamed on what to do. "Go ask him what the fuc-

"Shauna"

She warned for her bad mouth before they said their goodbyes. Heading up to my bosses apartment of an office, Leah made a right turn about to continue walking until Saty blocked the hallway when she was 5 steps away.

"Where the hell do you think your going bitch" She spat out

Leah smirked. "Hows your nose that I made crooked"

Saty looked outraged and spit saliva, it came out on Leahs brand new shirt that took a while to save for. Looking into her eyes Leah saw Saty smile falter when a disgusted noise came forward.

"NO MERCY BITCH" the curvy brunette screamed going ballistic.

First she punched her in the nose making her dizzy then dragged her to the employee lounge all the way to the bathroom before dunking her head underwater.

"HEELLPPP-AGGHHHH" Leah laughed as she finally let go but she wasn't done.

Grabing a random persons steaming french fries in her bra then to shut her up she sparyed mustard and ketchup on her $500 outfit.

"Leah!"

She whipped her head around to Domonic standing there with a shocked expression.

She let Saty's head go and walking out the room Leah muttered, "Lets go get lunch".

-------

"So are you gonna explain yourself" She glared at Domonic as they were currently waiting to get their food at a 60's themed dinner.

"Well i was heading to your office-"

"Why?"

Leah growled at him for interrupting.

"Will you let me finish? good as I was saying. Saty walked in front of me. Insulted me and then proceeded to spit on me! And for what?"

What she didnt say is that she also provoked her a little but spitting on someone deserved an ass kicking. Leah should've sat on her ugly ass, we would see who's laughing then.

Domonic stared at her for ten minutes after the food arrived and she was on edge a little because,

1. She wanted ask about last night.

2. She wanted to see if he'd say something and not just stare.

3. Hopefully he'll belive her.

"We should talk about last night" Leah said clearing her throat.

His warm eyes nearly popped out of his head making her giggle.

"I-uh-ummm ok... look it slipped out but i um wanted to ask you on a date, you know"

Awww he was blushing causing her to cackle a little bit

"Okay"

Domonic looked shocked but didn't say a word in fact when he grinned at her, she couldnt help but feel her walls slowly going down, she did the one thing she hasn't done genunially done in a while.

Leah smiled.