Chapter 2

Leah felt so much hurt when Charles said those words.

They had known each other through high school and rekindled their friendship towards the end of college. Almost a year and she never knew he would do something so hurtful. 

"Stop" 

Leah shivered from her bosses baritone it was so strong with power, "Turn around".

She didn't.  

Instead she kept walking until Leah was spun around with her hands above Locked, the brunette sighed not holding back the tears.

His face softened as his fingers brushed the last tears away, she cursed herself for being weak but Dominic didn't seem to care.

He grabbed her hand leading her to a white and gold Benz that had gold door handles; which he opened for he opened for her (something Charles didn't do).

Getting into the drivers seat he reached for the brunette seat belt brushing his hand on the sensitive part of Leah's neck making her suck in a breath, he smirked.

They had been driving for 7 minutes now to say it was tense was the understatement.

Dominic wanted to hear more as to why her boyfriend would act such a way but before he could ask his employee elaborated.

"By the way this has never happened to me before,"  Leah paused feeling some hurt. "We were in love and had been since high school but he moved and he was already talking to other girls. I went my own way focusing on school but then we met again sophomore year in college it was like a sign or at least I thought so. We had never said we were officially dating but everybody kind of knew. This past year we had just gotten back together and I thought I was enough but once again he can't focus on one thing."

Silence took over as she let the anger course through, only for a minute or two but then Leah asked the way he remember her aunt did whenever there was an unknown destination.

"Where are we going cheesecake?" Leah said

"Cheesecake? ok we are going to my house kitten" He chuckled a bit after as she made a noise from the back of her throat it was a sound between a snort and a giggle.

=============================================

Leah was not going to lie and by the smirk on Domonic's face he knew it too

Leah was not going to lie and by the smirk on Domonic's face he knew it too. How did all this madness happen? She knew she should've said something but didn't want sound like a misunderstanding.

"Great I'm getting kidnapped by my boss" Leah thought to herself.

"Not if your willing"

The women before him eyes widened as she realized her mistake but he just let out a loud laugh as he let it sink in. They had pulled up at this time and She died with shock at the sight before her eyes.