Chapter 16

A/N ok so I have been busy and I know some people who spoke up wanted an update and btw it's a picture of Domonic enjoy.

They kept rolling around throwing punches at one point Charles backed up as both of them barred their teeth like cave men.

"Don't you just love a good fight" Saty chuckled lightly.

Leah had rolled her eyes mainly out of frustration. Never had she been so embarrassed to have two men fight over and she didn't know what to do. All along it's like a sign came that it was times to let Charles go, though that pained her it was necessary especially since she had someone right in front of her.

Within ten minutes the restaurant had called the cops to break it up and Leah asked to go home irritated. After arriving at the apartment the love triangle walked up the stairs. Charles had insisted to come inside to make sure she was safe.

Two of the three were in the kitchen as Leah went in there to grab some ice and her first aid kit.

"Why did you do it?" The angry brunette demand as she cleaned one of his cuts making him hiss.

"Because-"

"Is that how you start off" it was a statement rather than a question.

"All the pain I cause was because of Saty, she overheard a bet that was supposed to be a joke in fact the day after I call Don and told him I'm not doing it."

She stared in shock at Dom should she even forgive him? Did she even want too? Oh hell the woman couldn't even make her mind when it came to loving him. Then a realization hit her that she was in love.

The moment was ruined when she heard her name being called from Charles which made her step back from where the bruised Domonic Alexander sat, gently trying to soothe his wounds with eyes . Charles stood there with his piercing blue eyes narrowed in disappointment or more like disapproval the way he pursed his lips.

Leah felt like it was her cue to finally kick both men out because the stress they were putting her through felt like a huge migraine approaching in the next few minutes. At the moment this might as well have been a love triangle.

CLCLCLCLCLCLCL

With a mood lighter in her apartment, The thick pale woman woke up to the sun peaking through the blinds. A huge yawn escaped her mouth, while making her way to the kitchen for some early morning coffee.

As the brew filled the air she washed her face, brushed her teeth and decided that since the floor was cold she would put on her big fuzzy slippers. It was a bit more peaceful now that she wasn't juggling two men and after last night she felt like she knew who she needed to talk too.

Before the thought could even process in her head a series of rings came from her Mac book air laptop where the bar was. Leah glanced over to see what said the name Domonic Alexander, with her heart suddenly giddy she quickly threw her up in a messy bun and straightened out her Teen Titans t-shirt. With a clear of her throat, she non-nonchalantly answered the Face Time.

"Hello"

"Hey Dom!" a squeak left her voice making a blush come to her cheeks.

Domonic chuckled at her nervousness, "Leah it's okay that you are nervous but you really shouldn't be".

"I'm not, what do you want sir"

"Just to apologize, I refuse to let my pride get in the way when really I just want you Leah. Kitten please how can I can make this right?" The plead in his voice was enough to make her crumble weakly.

"Prove to me that you want and me just as much as I want and need you Mr. Alexander"

"You got it Ms.Good, I have to continue with work but don't worry I'll make it up to you and I'm not letting you go."

After saying goodbye the unofficial couple hung up and went about their day. Leah did not work for Domonic company anymore and she didn't know what she wanted to do, a job hunt was needed or the very least she needed an idea.

Knock

Knock

Knock

It was only a few hours later when she had to stop and go check the door. Dom with white and red roses with one pink in the middle.

"Come in"She grinned proudly at him.

"Leah let's make it official"

Leah Good looked at the handsome man in front of her grinning once again, this is what she wanted a relationship with the man she fell for after a while. An office romance had bloomed but now it was something deeper.

"On one condition"Leah said stepping to him.

"What? Did I mess up al-"

"Just kiss me" they laughed.

A/N I know it's short but got stuff to do kisses
- Naomi